[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android (New method!)

<r><QUOTE author="Actros"><s>

</s><POST content="149272"><s></s>149272<e></e></POST> Then i will never play the game on my Phone cause I dont want to root it ;% <br/>

Did it with my S3 and had only problems....waiting for a S7 then<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Well, that's up to you <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

PD: Original post updated, added new info and a "fix" for <I><s></s>parse error<e></e></I>.</r>

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="BugCatcherMike"><s>

</s><POST content="148833"><s></s>148833<e></e></POST> Your ROM allows 512 MB. You should be perfectly able to play PRO without any memory problems!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Then you won't have any memory problems at all. As I do not own your device, I can test it or help <br/>

But it seems that you'll need to flash another ROM if you're still stuck at "loading hats".<br/>

<br/>

I ran your updated app and it still says it's good. What do you mean flash another ROM? What would I need to do</r>

<r><QUOTE author="BugCatcherMike"><s>

</s><POST content="149438"><s></s>149438<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="BugCatcherMike"><s>
</s><POST content="148833"><s></s>148833<e></e></POST> Your ROM allows 512 MB. You should be perfectly able to play PRO without any memory problems!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Then you won't have any memory problems at all. As I do not own your device, I can test it or help <br/>

But it seems that you'll need to flash another ROM if you're still stuck at "loading hats".<br/>

<br/>

I ran your updated app and it still says it's good. What do you mean flash another ROM? What would I need to do<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's a process that requires time (you'd have to read tutorials from external sites to PRO.net and experiment with your phone). As I don't have your phone model, I can't help you from this point. Keep trying and you'll be able. You must ask yourself if it's worth to venture beyond <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<QUOTE author="Zany"><s>

</s><POST content="149449"><s></s>149449<e></e></POST> hello can I play on Android, but why can not I go to mt silver 2f? Thank you in advance.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That could be a non-implemented map on the android application. Will surely be fixed in the future, I'll contact with staff members <E>:Smile:</E></r>

149578 Your App said that it should work but it still close itself after loading hats,

i also tried to increase the VM Heap Size but nothing changed :/

Then it is not a memory problem. I'm investigating what it could be but I have no clue yet. For now the only solution if you tried it all is flashing a custom ROM like Cyanogenmod. Hope you keep trying yourself! :Smile:

149004 thank you :)

:thanks:

You are welcome! Did you succed running it? :Smile:

In momente i don't have mobile but i hope this go help some friends my :)

Cool! :Grin:

149684 I can't play it on my android grand 2 any solve please ...in hat

I'm so sorry Hussam, but if you've tried my tutorial with no succeed, you'll need to kepp trying yourself as I do not own your android device. It seems that it should perfectly work at least without memory problems.

Guest Angabor

148837 Tried to install it on my Nvidia Shield Android TV...

No chance getting it to work... Can't pass the accept/decline screen, after I start the App.

Can't click and buttons on my controller (nvidia shield controller) to accept the agreement.

Will there be and support for it?

Why don't you try accepting with a USB mouse? Your device allows it and it's just a plug&play action. Try it and tell me then :Grin:

Tried it as you suggested, but it is not working either...

I bypassed it; I installed the game on my PC, went to my NVIDIA GeForce Experience settings and added the .exe from the game.

Then I plugged my keyboard and mouse to my NVIDIA Shield Android TV and started the gamestream.

Worked well! :Grin:

But: is there no possiblity to play it via controller? I installed the .apk to my Shield TV, but like I said before, I cannot press any buttons to accept the agreement... :Cry: