[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

150708 But: is there no possiblity to play it via controller? I installed the .apk to my Shield TV, but like I said before, I cannot press any buttons to accept the agreement...

I don't really know because I don't own those devices. I'd love to help you but it's up to you the way to fix it. If you get it, I'll add the solution to the original post! :Shy:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

151456 This makes me want to purchase an android tablet now..

Does anybody know if a jailbroken iPad 4 could handle the game?

No way to run the game on any iOS device, sorry. Apple's "portable" devices aren't powerful enough to handle the memory management of this game. I'm sorry but you'll have to play with your computer! :devil:

151456 This makes me want to purchase an android tablet now..

Does anybody know if a jailbroken iPad 4 could handle the game?

No way to run the game on any iOS device, sorry. Apple's "portable" devices aren't powerful enough to handle the memory management of this game. I'm sorry but you'll have to play with your computer! :devil:

Bah humbug, thanks for clarifying. :Frown:

Does anyone know how download new version of PRO on Android now? Because atm link for Android doesn't work.

Sviper until now new version on android not released coz any prob not fix. U must wait until it have done. But i dont know when.

Does anyone know how download new version of PRO on Android now? Because atm link for Android doesn't work.

Sviper until now new version on android not released coz any prob not fix. U must wait until it have done. But i dont know when.

Thanks for information. Looks like when I want play this, I can't do that. :P

151660 Bah humbug, thanks for clarifying. :Frown:

You are welcome but don't cry :Exclam:

Thanks for information. Looks like when I want play this, I can't do that. :P

Exactly guys, when the version is released, there will be tons of messages and post around IRC, Discord and Forum :Smile:

• 3 weeks later...
105846 PRO requires upwards of 748MB of free operating RAM to work properly.

I ran benchmarking tests on my Galaxy S4 and Note 4, and this number popped up both times.

Both are running CM12.1

i have note 4 but not CM12.1

i looked online and i should disinstall everything and install CM12.1 losing everything...there is no other way?

please help

[glow=yellow]My new Johto team:[/glow]

jigglypuff.gifshinx.gifledyba.gifmareep.gifbellsprout.gif