[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainerTNT
124360 I might just stick with what I have right now,my S5, and maybe get a new phone/tablet in the future, but thanks for the help!

You have a great phone indeed. But you could exploit it much more! :devil:

It's not safe to install custom ROMs... don't wanna risk :/

124369 you sure the game can run on 1 GB ram??

Of course, always when you have +768Mb free and your ROM allows +512Mb of space per app to allocate in RAM :Smile:

ok TY for info , now i am gonna upgrade my android to 5.0 for this game. And its reassuring that you are a computer engineer :thanks:

ONE SHOT 1 KILL , NO LUCK PURE SKILL ........MG 1 Maddoss

maxresdefault.jpg

124399 game. And its reassuring that you are a computer engineer

LOL, but it has nothing to do with it, I've learnt about mobile devices (Android) myself. You don't need to be engineer for inquire deeply with Google :devil:

This is one of my favorite pages for playing with my devices: XDA Developers

Don't forget to make always back ups of your personal and important data! :Shy:

124399 game. And its reassuring that you are a computer engineer

LOL, but it has nothing to do with it, I've learnt about mobile devices (Android) myself. You don't need to be engineer for inquire deeply with Google :devil:

This is one of my favorite pages for playing with my devices: XDA Developers

Don't forget to make always back ups of your personal and important data! :Shy:

already been to that site , ty for info

ONE SHOT 1 KILL , NO LUCK PURE SKILL ........MG 1 Maddoss

maxresdefault.jpg

I can play pokemon Black on an NDS emulator no problem on my iPhone and there is an android version I don't see how the phones themselves are the problem. Jailbreaking seems to be the problem but couldnt you guys go through a service such as iPwnstore or iEmulators to get to non jailbroken iOS devices?

124495 I can play pokemon Black on an NDS emulator no problem on my iPhone and there is an android version I don't see how the phones themselves are the problem. Jailbreaking seems to be the problem but couldnt you guys go through a service such as iPwnstore or iEmulators to get to non jailbroken iOS devices?

That will never happen, sorry :confused:

124954 maybe you guys can help. i got an samsung galaxy s4. first with 4.4. it crashed after the hats part. so i upgraded to 5.0 now it just stucks at the hat part. no crash. fun fact. it works on my GFs phone. on the galaxy alpha. which looks weaker in speccs

It works on her mobile phone because she's got a ROM that allows more than 512Mb to be allocated in RAM. Look at the original post and see the requirements, there's a step alluding to this fact.

Greetings! :Shy:

124495 I can play pokemon Black on an NDS emulator no problem on my iPhone and there is an android version I don't see how the phones themselves are the problem. Jailbreaking seems to be the problem but couldnt you guys go through a service such as iPwnstore or iEmulators to get to non jailbroken iOS devices?

That will never happen, sorry :confused:

Well it doesn't mean you have to make it. Hopefully someone else will. I should probably just make a new thread.