[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

128392 Did try that. Says on Astro "Operation Failed"

If you have "Unknown sources" ticked and cannot install it with any Explorer... You'll need to flash another ROM. Anyway, if you manage to make it work in your current one, tell me and I'll add the solution to the original post :Smile:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit confused on this because I'm not the most tech savvy guy. I recently bought a Samsung galaxy tab 4 and the game keeps getting stuck on the hats part. I tried reinstalling the game, clearing the cache, and restarting the tablet, but it still gets stuck at the same spot. Any help would be appreciated!

128618 I am a bit confused on this because I'm not the most tech savvy guy. I recently bought a Samsung galaxy tab 4 and the game keeps getting stuck on the hats part. I tried reinstalling the game, clearing the cache, and restarting the tablet, but it still gets stuck at the same spot. Any help would be appreciated!

Which Android version are you running, 4.4? It has some problems with the Dalvik library if so.

128883 Is there anyway for android users to just copy the complete installed apk file?

Or extracting for android users

no

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I've got a samsung tab 3 8" (SMT315) and i can't get through the hats part(tried to reinstall many times) . Also i can't change the runtime to ART so any other options to get the game running on my device?

131849 This doesn't help.

Weren't you able to get PRO running under your Android device? I could help you if you told me your problem instead of saying that. It seems that you're representing every PRO player that has tried this tutorial. I mean, you should have said "This doesn't work for me". Even if you meant that, you'd probably be missing the last point (flashing another ROM/Kernel) which is the last solution if the game does not run properly having passed along all the points before. I hope you understand me.

Anyway, tell me your problem and i'll try to help you :Grin: