[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgie-d3jwgjs.gif[glow=red]1. Requirements[/glow]

1.1. Minimum

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgie-d3jwgjs.gif[glow=darkgreen]2. Facts to check[/glow]

• General knowledge
    • Make sure you have installed the latest version of the APK
    • The APK installed correctly because you had "Unknown sources" active and so on

Okay, i have a 4.2.2 android version so, it will never work ?

I had this message after download .apk file : 202003andro.jpg

Bad andro version, so no way to play on ? It's sad :(

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Im using a lg g pad 7 tablet 5.0.2 android version...and the game keeps force closing on me during the loading fashionable clothing when loading the game. I followed your guide and it still wont work. Please help thank you

168238 I have an LG G3 Europe anyone got theirs to work as stuck loading hats.

What have you tried to do? :P

168681 I have Galaxy S3 LTE with CM13 unofficial, but the client loads until screen. :Cry:

30sccpc.jpg

I've tried with my Jiayu G3S with custom ROM and it works perfectly, but with lags! It has only 1GB RAM :Nervous:

Edit: I solved with CM11 official.. But I don't understand. Why does it not work with CM13?

Cyanogenmod seems always to be the best solution since its coded system and the way it executes the apps are very optimized! For now, this is what we have :)

173647 Issue:

-Crashing at "Loading Hats…"

My phone specifications:

-BLU STUDIO M HD

-Android Lollipop 5.1

-CPU ARMv7 rev 3, 1300MHz, Quad Core

-1 GB RAM

What have you tried to do? :O

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgie-d3jwgjs.gif[glow=red]1. Requirements[/glow]

1.1. Minimum

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgie-d3jwgjs.gif[glow=darkgreen]2. Facts to check[/glow]

• General knowledge
    • Make sure you have installed the latest version of the APK
    • The APK installed correctly because you had "Unknown sources" active and so on

Okay, i have a 4.2.2 android version so, it will never work ?

I had this message after download .apk file : 202003andro.jpg

Bad andro version, so no way to play on ? It's sad :(

Exactly, you need to be in version 4.4. So an update is needed in your case :S

174956 Hi, Im using a lg g pad 7 tablet 5.0.2 android version...and the game keeps force closing on me during the loading fashionable clothing when loading the game. I followed your guide and it still wont work. Please help thank you

For now, I can't help you furthermore. I wish I had all the devices which have problems to help you all. Anyway, I'd suggest to keep trying by yourself installing custom ROMs and Kernels :)

175013 Works fine with my LG G4 , i don't have any issue ! :Grin:

Oh that's fantastic! Thanks for reporting! :Smile:

hi, i'm italian and i have galaxy note 4.

I understand that i HAVE TO install CM 12.1

dunno how to do it, but i will find out....problem is: what build should i take? Intl trltexx or sprint trltespr?

and i totally don't know how it works this thing....can be dangerous to install it?

[glow=yellow]My new Johto team:[/glow]

jigglypuff.gifshinx.gifledyba.gifmareep.gifbellsprout.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i think my phone got minimum req. it has 4gb ram ... i already install and im able to log-in but after the its says "LOADING MAP" i can see the option and others such us chat an pokemon icon, but the display is black( i cant see my char)..after a few second it crashes..

So, I've been really enjoying the game and I only have an iPhone. I've been wanting to play the game around my apartment without being tied to my PC, I was wondering if anyone knows of a budget tablet or older phone that I can get for cheap that will run this app? Would it work if I bought a Kindle Fire (the $50 one) and rooted it? Thanks!

I've enjoyed some hours on my Samsung S4 Android phone, but i can't publish my message chat or reply to PM's, since my standard keyboards "Ready" button does not work the same as the "Enter" key on my PC's keyboard.

So... Any recommended keyboard apps that work good in PRO and in which the "Ready" button works the same as the "Enter" key on a PC keyboard, are welcome :Cool:

Thank you in advance! :Heart:

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3