[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

122474 Hi Guys

I have an nexus 6P with android 6.0.1

When i want to install it, i keep getting my "Parse error" : There was a problem parsing the package.

Can somebody help me? tried installing it via dropbox and drive but still no succes.

Settings for third party installation is also enabled.

Try with Astro File Explorer, it seems to solve it in most of cases

Sadly enough.. it doesn't work as well.. :( another solution? :)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainerTNT

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 5.0 (ART runs by default), did everything you said, still stuck on the hats loading part, it goes on forever, the login screen never appears...

Help??

124218 Nice!! I hope you helped many people with this amazing tutorial :Grin:

Thank you! :Grin:

124216 Oh, I can fix it?

124239 Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 5.0 (ART runs by default), did everything you said, still stuck on the hats loading part, it goes on forever, the login screen never appears... Help??

As I've written in point 5, you need to flash another ROM because the one that you both are using won't allow to run PRO due to allocation problems. Specifically your Android ROM does not allow more than 512Mb per app and this game requires much more!

The solution is FLASHING another one.

Guest TrainerTNT

As I've written in point 5, you need to flash another ROM because the one that you both are using won't allow to run PRO due to allocation problems. Specifically your Android ROM does not allow more than 512Mb per app and this game requires much more!

The solution is FLASHING another one.

Is it safe? And how do i do it?

124322 Is it safe? And how do i do it?

It's definetly not safe. It's a complicated process that requires time and patience. Each device has a unique method to ROOT -> CWM/TWRP -> new Kernel/ROM. I suggest you to read XDA Developers, a nice page to know your phone and customize it.

Never forget to make a back up of your important data. I no longer can help you because I don't own a Samsung Galaxy S5, sorry. Hope you investigate and find a solution for your problem :Grin:

Guest TrainerTNT
124322 Is it safe? And how do i do it?

It's definetly not safe. It's a complicated process that requires time and patience. Each device has a unique method to ROOT -> CWM/TWRP -> new Kernel/ROM. I suggest you to read XDA Developers, a nice page to know your phone and customize it.

Never forget to make a back up of your important data. I no longer can help you because I don't own a Samsung Galaxy S5, sorry. Hope you investigate and find a solution for your problem :Grin:

I might just stick with what I have right now,my S5, and maybe get a new phone/tablet in the future, but thanks for the help!