[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

175065 and i totally don't know how it works this thing....can be dangerous to install it?

If you have never touched your phone like this, don't try it until you're self-confident to do it. Read a lot of tutorials by surfing Google!

187737 Hi there, I was wondering will there be an app PRO for Windows Phone?

196927 So, I've been really enjoying the game and I only have an iPhone. I've been wanting to play the game around my apartment without being tied to my PC, I was wondering if anyone knows of a budget tablet or older phone that I can get for cheap that will run this app? Would it work if I bought a Kindle Fire (the $50 one) and rooted it? Thanks!

Unfortunately, due to a lot of memory and file-system problems, PRO is only available for Windows MS-DOS/NT, GNU/Linux 64bit processor distributions, Mac OS X and Android 4.4 and up.

Any device which meets the requirement at the OP should be fine.

193542 i think my phone got minimum req. it has 4gb ram ... i already install and im able to log-in but after the its says "LOADING MAP" i can see the option and others such us chat an pokemon icon, but the display is black( i cant see my char)..after a few second it crashes..

Try doing a clean installation from 0.

200439 So... Any recommended keyboard apps that work good in PRO and in which the "Ready" button works the same as the "Enter" key on a PC keyboard, are welcome

Try the official keyboard of Google!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
206423 Will there be a version of the game in the play store in the near future? Dont know if someone had asked this question already but i gues... :Angel:

I'm sorry but this is not about to happen :banned:

216811 I'm using Huawei P8 Lite, it seems to have good enough system to run the game, but I'm stuck at loading map. What should I do?

Thanks in advice ;)

Try doing some clean installation! If that doesn't help, you'll need another ROM :confused:

Having followed this guide I took to installing PRO on several android devices. This being handheld just has a good feel to it and is a ton of fun! For starters, great job, this is an awesome game! I have been having several issues however, Not reporting as a bug because one thing can not be traced.

Details:

Moto E (surnia) - works on mm 6.0 custom rom few random disconnects & crashes, had loading issues on stock lollipop

Emerson quad core EM756 - Loads well and plays smooth but randomly crashes to home screen (andr. 5.1.1 stock)

HP Touchpad - Knew this was a longshot... Tried every rom from 4.4.4 to 6.0 and different gapps, lots of things. Problems they had were all in common. Android 6.0 would randomly crash to recent apps screen usually when loading maps. Android 5.1.1 Random frequent crashes to home screen can happen at any time, first crash was during intro. text >.<. Android 4.4.4 Crashes when changing maps and loading a new one, ART made crash for frequent, dalvik at least gave a little stability and I could go back and forth some (like to the pkmn center).

All android versions also had some textures / sprites just appearing as black boxes, otherwise the game ran extremely well.

No FPS issues or anything just lots of random crashes. Might of been the roms or the kernal killing the app to free memory. Apoligize for the long post. Just thought it was strange after a couple days testing that dalvik proved more stable in my case. Thank you for still supporting KK 4.4.4!

• 2 weeks later...

Runs moderately okay on Galaxy S7 Edge. Was hoping for a little better FPS and quicker response in the battle window. (EDIT: I should clarify about FPS. It might be okay but there is a significant amount of stutter that happens if you do not use Game Zoom option. When you do use the Game Zoom, it helps to eliminate 80% of the stutter, but it is unfortunately zoomed in WAY too much. It would be nice to have two levels of zoom.) The GUI scaling works very well, although you cannot change resolution even though there is an option in settings.

This game is great, though. It's Pokemon on Android and it is an MMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm trying to get this to work on my Amazon Fire TV but I can't seem to hit the Accept button on the terms of use page:

iBsZ3Le.jpg

I tried plugging in the mouse as you can see in the picture it's hovering right over the accept button and I tried every single button I could think of.. even connected my PS4 to the fire tv via bluetooth but nothing will work. I can press the Home button but it just asks me if I want to go Home or Stay in the current game... any clue on how to fix?