EXCLUSIVE - ABILITY CHANGE(SOLD)

Aggs

SOLD FOR Instant Price - > 35M by Allaammoorr

Hello Everyone!

This is going to be a long list of rules, and explanations so bear with me. The "item" I am going to be auctioning is an ABILITY CHANGE for 1 Pokemon. This is an exclusive, Once-Per-Year chance offered as a reward for obtaining 2ND or 3RD in the Annual SUMMER TOURNAMENT hosted officially by PRO Staff. This allows me to choose ANY ABILITY for any 1 Pokemon in my possession.

Would you happen to have any Pokemon that you wish had a different ability, and you are very passionate about that Pokemon? That is where I, and this auction, come in.

THE PROCESS :

Step 1: This Auction!

This auction will take its course, and decide who will have their Pokemon of Choice changed. The rules will be listed below the Process.

Step 2: Communication!

The winner will be contacted through the forums. There, I will notify them of their win, and obtain their DISCORD. My Discord can be found at the beginning of the Auction Rules. I will then attempt to schedule a time and date to meet up with the user in-game.

NOTE: I WILL NOT RESPOND TO RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS OR RESPONSES AFTER THE AUCTION HAS FINISHED. I WILL ONLY CONTACT THE WINNER'S DISCORD THROUGH THE FORUMS.

Step 3: Trade 1!

Once the winner of the auction and I are able to meet up in-game, they will PM me IN-GAME the Pokemon they are trading me, and the DESIRED ABILITY. No money will be transferred at this point. I will provide a screenshot of the trade of me obtaining the desired Pokemon to be changed on this post. If the user wishes, certain information will be censored, but there is a limit to which information can be censored. I will always have a non-censored version of the screenshot on-hand.

Step 4: Change!

After evidence of said desired Pokemon has come into my possession, I need to ask a specific Staff Member(s) that I am ready to use my Change. This is when the actual change in ability will occur.

WARNING

As Staff Members are human as well, there can be NO GUARANTEE on when the change will actually occur. As such, I will keep the user as updated as possible when it comes to my contact with Staff.

Step 5: Contact, and Trade 2!

After I receive confirmation that the Pokemon's Ability has been changed, I will notify the winner that the Pokemon has been changed, with a screenshot of the newly changed ability. Then, I will attempt to create a schedule to meet up for the next trade. This trade is where the winner will be paying IN FULL the amount that won them the auction, and that they will receive their Pokemon!

Auction Rules

My Discord : Aggs#5274

1. This Auction will Last until 10/08/19, or October 8th, at 23:00 GMT -8. You can click HERE for a link to a countdown.

2. This auction will be in compliance with the TRADE and AUCTION RULES

3. I will be taking THESE METHODS OF PAYMENT:

POKEDOLLARS.

COIN CAPSULES -> 270k PER CAPSULE

IV REROLL TICKETS -> 600k PER TICKET

NATURE REROLL TICKETs -> 300k PER TICKET

4. The S.O. For this ABILITY CHANGE will be 20m. This is to keep record of where this item has started in the original post. You will see a fairly updated C.O. at the top of this post, once the auction is underway.

5. Minimum Bid Increases will be 1M.

6. An Instant Price will not be named until October 6th, 23:00 GMT -8. Instant Price will be edited to be HERE, and the TOP of this post.

7. In such a large-scale auction, I will have users know that ANY AND ALL Fake Bids will be REPORTED, and punished as Staff deem fit.

Alright, that about raps it up! If you have any questions during the auction, please feel free to DM Me with Your IGN in PRO, and your question. Good luck!

Edited by Aggs
  • Like 3

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

Wow, that ticket :3

22m

About 5 Days and 35 minutes left :]

You made the details of the auction in a nice way, can I use your text on future? :P

Have a good auction, btw!

Go ahead! I had it all approved before I posted it. Just make sure to give me credit:ValentineBulba:

• Like 2

Check out

About 5 Days and 35 minutes left :]

Go ahead! I had it all approved before I posted it. Just make sure to give me credit:ValentineBulba:

Wow, extraordinary sales. unfortunately the wrong Shiny Poke ability is gone. if there is a higher price offered, can the tickets be saved before being used?

Wow, extraordinary sales. unfortunately the wrong Shiny Poke ability is gone. if there is a higher price offered, can the tickets be saved before being used?

I don't know what you mean by a higher offer. If you are referring to after the auction, the winner pretty much has the rights to the change. As for this auction, highest bidder wins it, pretty simple. Doesn't have to be used on a rip shiny, could be anything. BUT, yes, it can be saved.

Edited by Aggs

Check out