Scary Story Contest 2019

IGN: Nerone

Discord tag: nerone #9601

Server: silver

Story: the demon's lullaby

Once upon a time there was a bedroom immersed in the darkness. I was sleeping, but suddenly I heard a noise and woke up. I opened my eyes, I wanted to sit up but I couldn't. A silhouette looked at me in the shadows. I tried to instinctively raise my head, but my every muscle was paralyzed. The silhouette was approaching ... I tried to move my arms, my legs, I tried to talk, to call someone, but no sound came out of my mouth. At that point I recognized a terrifying look in the shadows, grinned with sharp teeth and smiled at me as if to frighten me. The shadow grew at this point, first and then faster. He sat on my chest and refused to move until I completely lost my sensitivity.

He sang me a lullaby: "sleep my dear brother, this song your nightmare sings, you can't move, I won't let you, it's me, your friend Sableye, I paralyzed you, and slowly suck your sap away vital ”.

I felt the forces going away, that enormous weight didn't make me move! But how was it possible? So small, but so heavy? The forces kept going away ...

I also struggled to keep my eyes open, I made an enormous effort and it seemed that my eyelids trembled, making me see little or nothing of the room. I had to fight but I couldn't. Sableye had me in his hand ... damn ... but at one point I thought it could be a nightmare ... I know that if I relaxed, I would have spent everything in a few seconds, but instinct told me to try to move. Trying to move the muscles when they are paralyzed was not only tiring, but left you with a sense of helplessness and frustration.

Then I finally closed my eyes and relaxed. I managed to break out of this situation! A few seconds and I sat up abruptly, breathing in a breath of air, like when you come back to the surface after being in apnea for a long time.

I thought the nightmare had passed, but in the shadow I still saw that grin: it was Sableye, who had been there all the time and had never left me alone! It wasn't a nightmare! He was with me and he would never have left me alone ... peeping out he extended his bony hand and greeting me he said "you can fight as much as you want, I'll always be here. I will accompany you on the darkest nights and feed you with your dreams! It's useless to change me! see you soon ... friend. "

THE END.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: pthame

Discord tag: pthame#9466

Server: Silver

[JUSTIFY]The Lavender Mist; a dense fog-like matter just outside Lavender Town that all of a sudden, one day, just appeared out of the blue; no warning, nothing out of the ordinary, it just... appeared. Those who have tried to clear the mist have entered it, then the last you hear of them is a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream until the bodies were found. Despite efforts far and wide, the mist remains.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]That’s what I heard from a nearby Medium as I enjoyed the festivities of the famous Lavender Town Halloween festival; I’ve travelled here from the Unova region upon hearing of the festival, and to visit the famed Pokemon Tower too. During my time in the town so far I’ve done it all; I’ve visited the Tower to pay my respects to those lost, I’ve enjoyed the festivities and even, on the advice of a local Hiker, visited the nearby Rock Tunnel.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]On hearing about the Mist, however, my interest was piqued; the chance to clear it, becoming a hero in the process?[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]It’s too much of an opportunity to miss![/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]I healed my Pokemon in the town’s Pokemon Centre one morning, then followed the path my previous evening’s research told me to take; as I got to the outskirts of the clearing the Medium I saw yesterday appeared, trying to put me off, but I ignored her and I continue towards the mist.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]I stop just outside the mist to compose myself before I take my first step in; immediately I begin to shiver uncontrollably, like being taken from the intense heat of arid desert to being trapped in an ice bath with no way of escape. I panic at first, but once I acclimatise to the chill I begin walking deeper into the mist. I get a decent distance into the clearing and the mist gets denser and denser, before visibility is low and breathing gets harder; suddenly, without warning, multiple blood-curdling screams fill the air and I freeze stone dead in my tracks.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Were they other recent travellers meeting their fate?[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Then a voice filled the clearing.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]“BE GONE, HUMAN!” it bellowed; frozen in panic still, struggling for air, I try to reach for my Pokeballs but I cannot move my arms. This is it I think to myself. My fate is sealed runs through my head before I summate the coast is clear, left with two options now; turn back around and survive whilst I still can, or try to be the hero I envisaged?[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]I decide to go on, walking further into the mist without anything too untoward happening, getting used to the density of the air around too, before another round of blood-curdling screams; this time I block the voices out, continuing on before I stop dead in my tracks, multiple pairs of blood red eyes right in front of me and I start to panic again.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]“I TOLD YOU, BE GONE! NOW YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR IGNORANCE!” the voice bellows again and a shot of courage has me reaching for my Silph Scope; I’m surrounded, by a dozen Gengar![/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Immediately I reach for my Kangaskhan, which deals with the Gengars handily, thanks to its Scrappy ability.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]“WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! TURN AWAY NOW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!” the voice bellows; I brace myself ready for what could come next, before without any sign my Kangaskhan is suddenly struck with Close Combat, knocking it out cold.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]“Where are you?” I call, worried now as I return my Kangaskhan, my heart thundering against my chest. “Fight like a man or whatever you are!”[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]“IS THAT A CHALLENGE?” the voice bellows.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]“Yes it is!” I call back; I prepared myself for anything, but not this as my initial temptation is to take its advice to run as I see my assailant isn’t human, rather the spectral being of a Marshadow as it comes out of the shadows, using telepathy to speak; I go to speak but it puts an arm out and I feel my vocal chords constrict.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]“HUMANS ARE IGNORANT! PREPARE TO FACE YOUR FATE!” the Marshadow bellows before it lets loose a blood-curdling cry before sinking into the shadows again and I turn to run.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Before a hand grabs at my ankle that is, and I yell in fear.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Now I’m forever trapped in another dimension, a space of complete emptiness; the creature of the Mist had claimed another victim.[/JUSTIFY]

• Like 3

IGN: Raika

Discord tag: Raika#5230

Silent Night

Beep - beep - beep, the alarm clock went off as I was covered head to toe in my blanket. It felt like I had just gotten up from a deep slumber. I pulled out my hand to turn the alarm off, setting aside the blanket and standing up lazily to get ready for the day. It was cold, chilly, and dry, it was Snowpoint City. Getting up at this time reminded me of something, but I quickly brushed it off. I was ready for another great day!

I stepped out into the freezing air from the Snowpoint inn, all covered in the thickest winter clothes I had. It was snowing lightly, but that won't stop me from doing what I set out to do. I'm here to uncover the mystery of Lake Acuity's Uxie and its power to manipulate the memories of humans. I had spent a whole week here studying, asking the locals and Candace about what they knew about Lake Acuity. They would always answer the same," Sorry, I don't know anything."

Making sure I had enough food, water, and supplies, I head out to Route 217. I was confident that I was going to reveal the mystery of Uxie. The wind was blowing ever so slightly in my face, while my feet made a crunch sound every time they sunk into the snow. With every crunch sound my feet made, a snorunt would look at me menacingly. Being only a 30 minute walk from Snowpoint City, I could see clearly Acuity's lakefront. As I was getting closer to the lakefront, the snow got thicker, and I had to watch my steps. The trees got much denser and compact, looming over me with their branches. Finally, I was at the entrance to the lake.

I stood there, hands in my pockets, winds howling, snow falling, the trees looming over me. It was as though the weather knew I was here, and didn't want me to enter, but I was determined, such weather won't be stopping me. Walking towards the lake through a small grove-like path covered by the trees, I walked slowly. It was so dense the trees had blocked the sun. The darkness was illuminated only by the light towards the ends. I decided to send out my alolan-marowak to bring some light and heat. We continued walking. The trees were rustling harder the closer we got to the end. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard a loud crackle noise, followed by the rough winds of a blizzard. Marowak and I both looked at each other in silence.

"Did a blizzard really start while we were in the path?" I thought to myself. "In this kind of condition, it'd be impossible for us to cross the lake and explore the cave." I decided that we would have to stay in the grove until the blizzard settled down, as that was the safest thing to do. Marowak made a small campfire so that we could heat ourselves up. Looked like we were stuck.

The blizzard continued all night. I was ready to sleep, before I noticed that a pair of blue dots sparkled from the distance. Being the curious person I am, I got up slowly and walked towards it. I couldn't help myself, I had to check it out. As I walked towards it, the campfire blew out, and it was pitch black. The blue dots disappeared, nowhere to be found. I felt a chill. Then a sound, a giggle. I turned around and there it was, the two blue sparkling dots. Staring into the blue hollow eyes and it's long slender body, I stood still, totally petrified. The wind blew harder, and I couldn't feel my body. Giggling, it set me down under the snow, in the black darkness, it had felt like I had turned into an ice sculpture, void of any sound or feeling. Eventually, I lost any thought I had, and I stopped thinking.

Beep - beep - beep, the alarm clock went off as I was covered head to toe in my blanket. It felt like I had just gotten up from a deep slumber. I pulled out my hand to turn the alarm off, setting aside the blanket and standing up lazily to get ready for the day. It was cold, chilly, and dry, it was Snowpoint City. Getting up at this time reminded me of something, but I quickly brushed it off. I was ready for another great day!

Edited by Raika
  • Like 2

Hashabib

The Lewd Above All #4818

Silver

Our story dawns on a small town called -Censored-, in the region -Censored-. The people of this town are exactly like every other town. They remain a cheerful, boisterous town where crime is barely seen at all. It is possible a few vandalism pranks get reported and filed away, but that's usually the end of it.

Until today.

It all starts off as a ordinary missing Pokémon report from a senior fellow. He thought he had stored his Pokémon safely in the PC, but it wasn't there. But it was just the beginning. Over the next few days, more and more missing Pokémon reports start coming in. They all possessed one thing in common...every one of the trainers thought they had stored the Pokémon in the PC. It was unquestionable someone or something was managing to get into the PC accounts of these trainers. On it continued until everyone in the town was missing Pokémon.

The Gym Leader ultimately called for a town meeting to discuss the incidents. None of the townsfolk had any idea on what to do, until one of them suggested withdrawing all the Pokémon from the PC. When the townsfolk went to do this however, the PC shutdown in the middle of the process. Panic started ensuing as the townsfolk all started crowding around the PC, pushing, pulling other people trying to get to the PC.

Finally, the Gym Leader had enough and started to use one of his Pokémon to put them all asleep. Right as he did so however, the PC turned back on. Everyone stopped and stared at the PC as if it was a new and scary monster that was going to eat them all. "D-does it work?" Silence follows until a kid rushes over to the PC. "I'M GETTING MY TOTODILE BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS!" Everyone starts rushing to be the first to withdraw their Pokémon from the PC as the Gym Leader tries to keep order. "ONE AT A TIME, DON'T MAKE ME-," He is interrupted by a scream from one of the townsfolk at the PC. "MY POKÉMON ARE BACK" They withdraw the Pokémon and release them right there to hug them while crying.

Everyone eventually manages to withdraw their Pokémon from the PC. They all release them from the containing balls. But while they do, the first person finds a bump on the back of his Pokémon's head that wasn't there before. Now remember that everyone who lived in this town, was here in this room right at this moment. As everyone was hugging their Pokémon, they all found a bump on the back of their heads. As people leaned in to obtain a better look, these bumps all popped open releasing blue smoke into the room. As the people were right next to their Pokémon when the smoke was released, they all got a lungful of it, causing them to collapse where they were.

Being the sole person to not have pulled a Pokémon from the PC, the Gym Leader tried escaping! But alas! It was too late! The smoke was everywhere, and as he neared the door to get out he could glimpse tiny figures floating around in the smoke. As his vision went out, he could feel a slimy wetness graze his ear. At that point he knew nothing else.

A new dawn approaches over the town of -Censored-, of the region -Censored-, it is no longer a happy town. It is no longer cheerful or boisterous. The people, nevertheless, go about their business. They all seem to share the same fashion sense, a cap covering the back of their head. It is a town filled with silence, lifeless eyes, and smiles that look...unreal.

The story contains 618 words and 3,350 characters.

• Like 1

Hope is when you don't see Death standing behind you.

Not sure if this will get Disqualified for plagiarism, since it is a tribute to "night before christmas". But it's original work and I enjoyed writing it anyway, so I hope you enjoy reading it too ^^

-owh and it's a tiny little bit scary at the end :HalloweenBulba:

IGN: Pieceofpanic

Discord Tag: PieceOfPanic#8763

Server: Gold

Story:

"A visit from Pokémon"

Twas the night before my birthday, the 10th I should say;

No rest I could find, but in bed I would lay.

My bag was packed, by mom with much care;

Charmander and Squirtle even Bulbasaur would be there.

All across land, folks had gone to bed;

Everyone was dreaming, or resting their head.

Noctowls and Hoothoots in tree's they sat;

Meowths and Persians “just taking a nap”-

When I heard a great roar and saw a flash in the sky;

I rushed up to see, what might out there fly.

Hopped out of bed, with eager and haste;

Not a moment to spare, or a second to waste.

The night had already settled, there was only little light;

Not much could be seen, as I squinted my eyes to sharpen my sight.

I was in awe and wonder to what I could see;

White and blue, a screech like the sea!

Wings of a king and eyes like shining stars;

I’ve made no mistake, Lugia it was!

Fast like a train, speeding ahead;

But he suddently stopped and turned to me his head.

"Join me in flight, but me you can't train;

I'll let you for a ride, but not much more you will gain.".

I sprang out the window, onto his back I go;

Jacket and scarf, for wamth in the snow.

My stomach was tickeling, like buzzing with flies;

I was squeaking and laughing, as we took off to the skies.

Higher and faster, longer we flew;

Wondering to myself, did Lugia enjoyed it too?

The wind was strong, whisteling in my ears;

Wet on my cheeks, from my eyes filled with tears.

As I looked over the lands, I was renewed and awoken;

A gift, from Lugia to me, bestowed a magic token.

Round, orange and black, some kind of Pokéball;

Thinking to myself, "is this the beginning of catching them all?".

Bunches of pokémon joined us around;

To the adventure, they all would be bound.

We came to a garden, with just a single rose;

Lugia smiled, ate it, then wiggled his nose.

He stretched his whole body, then stood up and roared;

“Come to me now, a friend you’ll be assured!”

Out from the darkness a tiny, flickering light came;

Such beautiful sight, what a bright little flame.

I woke with a shock and turned with a burst;

“I am 10 years old, and I'm late, this is the worst!”.

But on my desk, orange and black, stood the token it would seem;

Then I remembered it all, so it wasn’t a dream!

When Lugia took off, he had looked at me and then the little Pumpkaboo;

“Make friends, have fun, and you’ll become a Pokémon Master too!”.

[spoiler=Edit]The edit's have been done, slightly changing the wording, to improve reading and listening quality :ValentineBulba:

Edited by PieceOfPanic

Scary-story-contest.png

d6sh8s9-a6bce89b-9dfc-49f1-a02-1.jpg

mechanics.png

RULES.png

HOW-TO-SUBMIT.png

Sub Lütfen bildirimlerinizde Oyun İçi Adınızı , Discord Etiketinizi ve Sunucunuzu belirtin !

! Örnek!

PRIZES.png

FAQ.png

Scary Story Şablonu için Fluffles Kredileri (sizi özledim)

[/ ALINTI]

IGN: pokeyusufdnzkbk

Uyuşmazlık: Sıfır İki # 4949

Sunucu: Altın

Scary-story-contest.png

d6sh8s9-a6bce89b-9dfc-49f1-a02-1.jpg

mechanics.png

RULES.png

HOW-TO-SUBMIT.png

Sub Lütfen bildirimlerinizde Oyun İçi Adınızı , Discord Etiketinizi ve Sunucunuzu belirtin !

❦ Örnek!

PRIZES.png

FAQ.png

Scary Story Şablonu için Fluffles Kredileri (sizi özledim)

[/ALINTI]

IGN: pokeyusufdnzkbk

Uyuşmazlık: Sıfır İki # 4949

Sunucu: Gold

Mimikyu hakkında ne düşünüyorsun? bir pokemon? Öyleyse Mimikyu'nun maskesinin ardında ne var? Bunu kimse bilmiyor ama maskeyi çıkarırsak? Ne olacak?

+ Charlie ormana gidelim çok sıkıldım!

-B-ama onlar orada vahşi dubaların olduğunu söylüyorlar.

+ charlie hadi korkak olma ve benimle gel

-b-ama jack

+ charlie hadi -

umm tamam jack

+ görüyor musun? burda hiçbir şey yok sadece güzel ağaçlar ve çiçekler

-Jack Bence orman daha fazla hareket etmemeliyiz

+ ahh charlie hadi ama benimle gel çok sıkıcı ve korkaksın

- Jack, bu çok tehlikeli.

+ güven bana charley hiçbir şey olmayacak-

um tamam jack

+ kandırıyorsun Charlie!

- Jack tamam mı?

+ İçimdeki bir şeymiş gibi karanlık bir şey bilmiyorum

- Jack, buraya gelmemenizi söylemiştim.

+ c-charlie, bunu biliyor musun?

-Ne jack? Burada hiçbir şey yok

+ h-here

-Ne jack?

+ oraya bak

-H-HEY BU NEDİR?

+ işte Charlie burada her zaman burada ...

-Ne diyorsun JACK?

+ Hoşçakal charlie

- Jack, sen ...

- hey, eğer yaptıysa bir şey vardı ...

- kaplı bir maske gibi ...

- Acaba

-J-jack'in arkasında ne var ?

+ hehehehe-

neşeli!

+ İçimdeki bir bedeni tekrar hissetmek harika!

-kimsin ?

+ heheheheh Ben kimim? Ben senin en iyi arkadaşın JACK

-WHAT?

+ he charlie hadi haydi, gizlenelim mi?

-NEDEN BAHSEDİYORSUN !

+ hadi ama charlie çok sıkıcılığını oynamıyorsan çok sıkıcısın!

-O-OK SİZİNLE OYNA

+ MÜKEMMEL! HIDE VEYA SIS OYNAMAK

- Hey, ne yapıyorsun?

+ Git gizlice bıçağımı alıyorum

- Gizlice girmeliyim!

+ hey LITTLE CHARLIE dışarı gel!

-Orada gizlice

heheheh seni küçük CHARLIE bulmak +

- Hey i-it yapmayın lütfen

geç CHARLIE için +

-LÜTFEN W-WAIT

+ Hehehehe

+ heheheheheheheh

+ HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEH küçük Charlie ŞİMDİ BENİM IS

Ben 2 BODY UZUN AĞRI SONRA + VAR

+ SO ŞİMDİ HERKESE ÖLENEBİLİR !!!

+ HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

SON

ING: kienpro11

Discord tag: kienpro11#2602

Sever: Gold

Story:

The story of a pokemon trainer named Kimoyo, it's a lively, witty girl. She lived happily and strongly believed in the promises. She is perfect. Like other trainers, Kimoyo has her own pokemon, she loves them, and so do they. Especially a dog of the Poochyena type, a gift from her mother when she picked it up on the street when she was a child. She named it Spike.

They are a perfect pair.

When the kymoyo was old enough, she started an adventure. She brings Spike along and they have fun journeys. Nothing can separate them.

Until one day, she came across a pokemon incubation center. It's an abandoned center and deep in the forest, far from the city, she found it when she decided to explore the jungle and get lost. In order to become stronger and face F4 (like Red did), she decided to explore. From the outside, it looks like a spooky castle. She entered without a doubt. The interior is completely empty, the old walls are faded, some places are broken, the floors are dusty. Very tired, she exclaimed "Amazing! We will spend the night here".

Then she looked around the room, she wanted to find a cleaner place to lie, and found a round object.

It was an egg. Pokemon eggs.

Spike jumped out of the pokeball and started moaning. It caught her legs. It seems that he doesn't want you touching the egg. She watched him smile reassuringly. But it seems not very effective. She headed for the egg. Pick it up, wipe away the thick dust on your face. "This egg is so poor". She was going to say that. But a strange noise emanating from inside the egg stopped her. It emitted a growl.

Knowing that the egg was okay, Kymoyo smiled and gently hugged it into his lap. As for Spike, he looked at his mistress, with an uneasy expression. It knows the lady, so nothing will stop her from holding the egg.

Kymoto spent weeks hatching the egg. Every day she takes him to the Pokemon center for care, spends a lot of time talking and having fun with him, like a mother. And one day, when all of her pokemon come together in a circle around the egg. Waiting for a new member to be born.

The egg starts to crack. Ursaring the bear suddenly became angry, he stomped his feet continuously ..

"Cue .. shut up" the girl shouted, the bear didn't stop, the girl still scolded it and the egg still hatched. It has hatched.

"Wow .. It's a Cubone"

At that time, Cubone was completely different from what it described in Pokedex. It had a bright voice and kept screaming

It doesn't have a skull on its face and doesn't hold any bones. Its weapon is claws, it's so sharp it can kill. And as said: it has no face. It didn't have a nose or mouth, its face was a bloody fiber, the surface was filled with nerves and blood vessels. Also need to say, you are not standing near the new eggs. They will think you are their mother.

But so stupid, a stupid girl. Kymoyo was there. That monster (Cubone) shouted. The scream was so loud she felt her ears bleed. The girl also screamed, the other pokemon were panicking, they did not supervise to attack Cubone, exactly as Kymoto did not order the attack. Cubone has hatched. It has been out of the egg for too long. His face is bleeding, and he needs something to stop him. Its eyes were bright red, frantically looking around, and stopped at Kymoyo.

Quick as lightning, it jumped. Sticking the claws into the chest of the kymoyo, that's how it climbs onto the girl's head. Up there, it started slashing at the neck, back, and chest Kymoyo, it aimed at the neck artery. The girl panicked, stumbling at the standing pokemon and falling down. Blood poured out from his neck. Spike wants to save her but Cubone's gaze stops it. He knows he will die if he tries to do anything. They can't even run away. Kymoyo shouted, and her eyes became dim. Sprinkle ... a slash to the neck bone. And her head broke off. She paid for her foolishness.

Cubone started screaming. It scratched off all the meat on the head that I just "pawned", blood strewn everywhere. He gouged out his eyes, punched a hole in the bottom, and poured out the brain of his skull. He had an empty skull from kymoyo and he tried to put it on his head.

DOES NOT FIT..

The skull is too small .. doesn't fit .. it's too small .. Cubone needs another. He frantically looked around, he needed another before he died of blood loss.

And the story ends here. Cubone has killed all the pokemon there to find the skull that suits him. He killed them one by one, Ponyta, Pidgey, Pikachu, Spike, and so on. He had his head cut off, but Cubone still couldn't find a suitable object. It turned its eyes around the search.

And now .. IT HAS SEEED YOU.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: dkim0107

Discord tag: dkim#8740

Story: Thudding

It was a Wednesday night. Weather has been bad lately and it has just started raining again. I am currently living on the 5th floor of a 10-story apartment. I got a call from Professor Oak recently about a Pokémon that has gone insane due to unknown reasons. I didn’t care too much about it because I had other important things to attend to. I had just now finished studying for the next gym battle and was off to bed. All of a sudden, I heard thudding noises outside my apartment. Due to the natural human instinct of curiosity, I looked out my window. From my view, I was able to clearly see the entrance to the apartment complex and the gate which keeps the apartment somewhat safe. I couldn’t see anything at first due to the rain, so I went back to laying in my bed. Then again, the thudding noises appeared. This time, I was annoyed because I couldn’t sleep. I looked out the window once more but this time, I saw a strange figure hovering over a lifeless body. I couldn’t see this before because my lights were on the first time I tried looking. But when I saw the strange figure moving, I finally realized what it was doing. It was beating up a human on the ground with no remorse. All hair on my neck stood up at that moment and I quickly closed my curtains. I was so scared. I didn’t know what to do. I tried to dial 911 but the phone signal was jammed for some odd reason. I began to panic, and my breathing became unstable. Then suddenly, the thudding noises stopped. I had to see if the strange figure was still there or not. I opened a slither of the curtains and peered out the window. I notice the strange figure standing up tall. The raining had now stopped, and I could finally see what the strange figure was. The figure was none other than Darkrai. I froze staring at him. Darkrai was staring right back at me and was doing a strange gesture with his right hand. He was slowly tapping one of his fingers on his torso. And I counted his tappings. Once he reached 5, he stopped and looked at me with a smile. I then realized why he counted to 5, he was counting which floor I was on. But it was too late. In a blink of an eye, he was gone. I started to freeze up again when suddenly, I hear my door open and then close. I quickly go underneath the bed with my hands over my mouth. I began to cry with minimal noise as possible. All I can see now is a shadow in my room hovering over as if it was looking for something. Darkrai shrieked and I closed my eyes shut with my hands still over my mouth. But then it became quiet. I slowly opened my eyes again and Darkrai was looking straight at me on the floor with glaring eyes. The stare lasted 2 seconds and then he lunged at me.

I then woke up from my nightmare with a yell. I noticed that I was shaking, and my clothes were soaked from the sweat. I cried to myself for a good hour until I got up and realized that it was just a dream. I finished showering quickly and got into my new clothes. I was putting on my shoes when all of a sudden, I hear the thudding noises just outside my room…

dkim's shop

discord: shinster#0001

da2i9m3-67948ef1-3b0a-434a-9827-286fb46ccd36.gif