Staff help me pls. i have problem in lending pokes

Hauvirgo

i lend 3 poke level 100 (haxorus, gyarados and aggron) to my friend for clearing hoenn region

i want to help him but i have some problems now, like u see, haxorus and gyarados look like not be lent by me..

I love this game so much and i don't want to be banned ...

1571331307980.thumb.png.2222c715456efba086eeb74de9e96342.png

Staff, is there are problem of lending poke or something like that, please help me...

Thank you.

i lend 3 poke level 100 (haxorus, gyarados and aggron) to my friend for clearing hoenn region

i want to help him but i have some problems now, like u see, haxorus and gyarados look like not be lent by me..

Hello @hauvirgo .

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I had this post moved from its old subforum as it was in the improper place. Make sure to place your thread in the appropriate subforums next time.

Before, there was a string of cases where some Pokemon would disappear when being sent back. From checking our tools, it seems as though you had quite a few Pokemon lent to this user. Can you give me the ID Numbers of the Pokemon that you had lent to Ling00? Also, how long was the lend suppose to last?

I'll be waiting for your reply

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.

Hello @hauvirgo .

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I had this post moved from its old subforum as it was in the improper place. Make sure to place your thread in the appropriate subforums next time.

Before, there was a string of cases where some Pokemon would disappear when being sent back. From checking our tools, it seems as though you had quite a few Pokemon lent to this user. Can you give me the ID Numbers of the Pokemon that you had lent to Ling00? Also, how long was the lend suppose to last?

I'll be waiting for your reply

~Straubs

I'm sorry for my bad.

This is the id of two pokes i lent

1571385044869.thumb.png.728cf16ae208804df513e9f02af839d5.png

1571385058416.thumb.png.a29ea510c4444449fb3baf61b845c05c.png

I think i lent them three days ago, and i took back two pokes last night.

I'm so scare, i don't want to be banned, cause i just want to help other people for clearing quest faster.

I'm sorry again...

Hope u reply <3 ! Thank you staff

You better stop lending Pokemons for a while.

Btw, stop being scared of the ban, there's no reason for you to get banned.

Hi Fushin!

Thank you for your advice <3, i'll stop lending poke to other user. i'm so happy now, i really scare about being banned with this reason..

Thanks again <3

• Like 1