Please Help

Senemtr

Today I merged my account but still When I try to get login. System says "Invalid id or password" but everything is correct. I'm confuse. When I try to login dashboard or gold server everything is okey but same id and pass in silver server, its says invaild. Please anybody help me.

Edited by SenemTR

Today I merged my account but still When I try to get login. System says "Invalid id or password" but everything is correct. I'm confuse. When I try to login dashboard or gold server everything is okey but same id and pass in silver server, its says invaild. Please anybody help me.

Greetings, @SenemTR

Sorry for the inconvenience.

if you have access to the dashboard and in gold server i would like suggest you to change your password to synchronice the passwords and be able to log in silver.

Do this change of password through the option forgot password to access there just click HERE.

And please, remember to dont tag staff members to get a faster reply, they are volunteers, this mean they only can work in their staff duties in their free time. I hope you understand it.

I will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png