advance xmas ideas #4

Jhaydenite

Alright im so fired up again and xmas is really coming near. So more ideas more chances of getting any of my favorites comes to life. Ok, time to start.

1. Hmmm since the game spices it own. I would like to suggest that we get pro exclusive pokeballs, like pokeballs with ball case + stickers. I want pokeballs thats making some sparkling or dazzling entrance to my pokemon in battle. Like sending out a event pokemons with some confetti or something. (It may sound like faking but hey, pro got reskins that the original game doesnt even have)

2. Since xmas is coming to town. And wishes are being made. So i want the move wish to get a tutor as some pokes doesnt learn this coz its not added to theit movesets. Showdown shows that they can learn it. (I want a specific pokemon to learn this ;3 )

3. Since snorlax gets a recode / new follow sprite which is getting huge. I want xmas forms follow sprites that drops snow when they move or follow their trainer. (Its like shaking off some snow ^_^ )

4. This might be the most difficult thing to do but i think its about time to get some pokes from alola (not alolan forms) meant the starters. We've already seen the pokedex with alola natives shadows and swarm got alolan forms. So now its due justice to let the other pokes from alola to make their way to pro this xmas.

Well.. just my opinion not forcing it to anybody as always. Peace xp

• Like 1