a "bug" maybe

Ennui

in ranked pvp, my tyrantrum with 260spd+scarf goes second against foes like ferrothorn, conceldurr (not mach punch) and such. maybe a fluke maybe a bug, since the game is still in beta. anyway, it cost me a win few times so just wanted to report it as an occurrence.

Probably happened only with Dragon Tail.

Dragon Tail has a lower priority, so thats why you moved after your opponent.

the thing is, it hits, for example, i used dragon tail and he seeded me before switching out due to dragon tail. (also there is a msg that pops up when you miss, id see that atleast)

I didnt mean accuracy. I said priority. Dragon Tail has a lower priority, which means it will always be used after your opponent did his move.

lol i dodnt know that, anyway, it happened with earthquake too, i mean, i might be wrong, but just to be sure, i asked.

in ranked pvp, my tyrantrum with 260spd+scarf goes second against foes like ferrothorn, conceldurr (not mach punch) and such. maybe a fluke maybe a bug, since the game is still in beta. anyway, it cost me a win few times so just wanted to report it as an occurrence.

Hi, @ennui.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

But, in case for dragon tail and leech seed, dragon tail has a priority of -6 and leech seed has a priority of 0.

In pokemon, regarding the speed if the move you use has a lower priority compared to the move that the opponent's pokemon uses, you use the move slower than the opponent. (This applies even if you are faster than the opponent's pokemon)

This is why in your case ferrothorn used leech seed faster than your tyranitum.

I hope this answered your question.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, @ennui.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

But, in case for dragon tail and leech seed, dragon tail has a priority of -6 and leech seed has a priority of 0.

In pokemon, regarding the speed if the move you use has a lower priority compared to the move that the opponent's pokemon uses, you use the move slower than the opponent. (This applies even if you are faster than the opponent's pokemon)

This is why in your case ferrothorn used leech seed faster than your tyranitum.

I hope this answered your question.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

yeah, my bad for not knowing. tnx anyway.