A suggestion!

Falofa

Hey people, so first of all all of us have waited for some improvement for some pokemon game and this could be it . so I suggest about the graphics to be better (Optional Ofcourse) then I suggest that the battle window could be more improved maybe ? Better graphics & better fighting style like when u have an electric pokemon and u hit electric ball for example u can see a relastic lighting things from your pokemon to the enemy . And again that's my opinion I hope u would make it though cuz i'd love that and i'm sure many people would oh and add IOS version plz XD.

Edited by falofa

The battle UI will almost certainly be remade in the battle rework that the devs are working on. Move animations are a ton of work for artists so they are not priority as it would take a lot of tiee. As for better graphics that would require all mapping tiles, npc sprites, cosmetics, mounts etc to be remade using more pixels which again would be a ton of work for the artists and take entirely too long. So in conclusion the only part of your suggestion that can happen is the UI rework.

Kind regards

Aspheric

• Like 1

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

The battle UI will almost certainly be remade in the battle rework that the devs are working on. Move animations are a ton of work for artists so they are not priority as it would take a lot of tiee. As for better graphics that would require all mapping tiles, npc sprites, cosmetics, mounts etc to be remade using more pixels which again would be a ton of work for the artists and take entirely too long. So in conclusion the only part of your suggestion that can happen is the UI rework.

Kind regards

Aspheric

What about the IOS version , I wanna play it while being at work

Im pretty sure an iOS version is nearly impossible as Apple doesn't allow 3rd party applications on its phones. So unless that changes, it most likely won't happen.

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

Im pretty sure an iOS version is nearly impossible as Apple doesn't allow 3rd party applications on its phones. So unless that changes, it most likely won't happen.

Well it won’t change I bet but the thing is , u guys are afraid to be hacked or something just like other games ?