Cristal onix

Edios

So My Suggestion Is Something Really Simple But I think Most Players Would Love That is The Crystal Onix If Anyone On The Team Remembers In The Original Run Of Poekmon Ashe And His Team Come Across A Blue Crystal Type Onix That Lived In The Water And Used Mostly Water Type And Rock Type Base Abilities I think That Adding This Kind Of Special Onix In The Game Would Be Best Used In A Event You guys Can Create Custom Time Based Event Where you Get To Meet Ashe And If You Do Some Kind Of Quest For Him He Gives The Player The Original Map On A Bottle Which Contains The Location Of Crystal Onix And When The Player Finds It He can capture But The Battle Must Be Make Difficult For An Iconic Pokemon Such As That And You Can Also Make The Player Complete Certain Quests In Order To Gain Some Lets Call Them Crystal Tokens Where You Can Have It That IF The Player Collects Enough Of Those crystal He Can Transform The Crystal Onix Into A Crystal Steelix Or Buy A Crystal Onix Mounts Depends On How Many Crystals The Player Can Gather Also It Would Be A Really Cool Idea To make The Crystal Onix The First Pokemon That Can Be Used As A Mount Both In Land And In Water Since The Crystal Onix Could Do Both In The Anime

Anyway That Was My Idea I Hope Your Team Liked It And Got Inspired By It Just As Much As You Have Inspired Me since The First Day I Have Played Keep Doing Your Best POKEMON REVOLUTION ONLINE TEAM

Best Regards:A Devoted PRO Player

1191026035_cristalonix.jpg.39b61b24c4c675dfb0f9096507e4c958.jpg

• Like 5

This Would Be A Good Event Idea As A Christmas Skin For Both Onix And Maybe Steelix, I Am In Favour That This Be Just A Reskin For Christmas And That It Is Huntable Like Other Christmas Skins.

+1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Even better still, Crystal onix is already coded into this game. An npc used one during the 2017 Xmas event. What is interesting though is that the Crystal onix was an ice type!

you might be right i jus dont remember that

• 2 weeks later...