World Quest balancement

Namelesshero27

I think it's pretty unbalanced and unfair that, since the WQ got fixed and became rng oriented, gold got like double (or more) WQ than Silver.

Yeah, "it's rng, it's luck", I get it, but "it's RNG" is not the answer, is the explanation.

I think, to keep balancement between the servers, staff should force start a couple of WQ when one of the servers get like +3 over the other.

Sadly Discord Announcement delete the WQ post when it's done, or we could've easily count them.

Now it's only about if you want or not to start some on silver too.

• Like 2

Thats not the point of a random wq - that you force start some as compensation. I agree that it sucks that the gold player have like at least 3 more Wq's (I counted them but not on a serious level, I think its 3 more than Silver). Anyway it's stupid imo to manually start some, the time will come when we silver players have 3 in a row and the gold players not. Thats the fairest way as well.

I'd rather think about to increase the spawnrate instead :thinking: Because imagine you have 4 hours a day you can login to PRO and you have a wq starting all 336 hours (14 days) you have a ~8% chance to participate to the quest if my head is right. You need at least 1 hour to collect the needed Pokémon, so you have a ~6,25% chance to start and finish the quest and at the end you have a 50% ?! (maybe more) chance to get a legendary. :/

Thats very unlikely for a casual player. (Would be an expectation of 17 world quest's for a Ticket)

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L