Guild Leader handover trouble

Kirames

Hi Mods,

I first went to the discord support channel and tried everything the moderator there asked of me, after none of this worked, they suggested to come here.

My guild is currently trying to handover the leader role to myself.

We have tried everything we can think of but nothing seems to work. I have posted screenshots of some of the things we have tried.

Issues include:

*unable to promote to leader

*current leader unable to leave the guild

1576178234283.png.03ab7e5f1612eda71837334655a8b927.png1576178277913.png.99bb9b6df64df8bb4e965bb2f92d7183.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kirames.

Hi Mods,

I first went to the discord support channel and tried everything the moderator there asked of me, after none of this worked, they suggested to come here.

We have tried everything we can think of but nothing seems to work. I have posted screenshots of some of the things we have tried.

Issues include:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="117298]117298[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="117299]117299[/ATTACH]

Regards,

Kirames.

Try to have the leader promote via commands in the chat. The command to promote is [/gpromote (Player name)]

See if that works dude.

Hi Mods,

Issues include:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="117298]117298[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="117299]117299[/ATTACH]

Regards,

Kirames.

Hi, @Kirames.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

But, from what I know, you cannot promote an account to leader role using "/gpromote" command, the only way is to hand the leadership over.

So, can you try using the /gleader command and see if it works?

Type in any chat "/gleader Kirames" without the " using the current leader account. (Both accounts have to be online)

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, @Kirames.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

But, from what I know, you cannot promote an account to leader role using "/gpromote" command, the only way is to hand the leadership over.

So, can you try using the /gleader command and see if it works?

Type in any chat "/gleader Kirames" without the " using the current leader account. (Both accounts have to be online)

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Hi HappyMango,

Thanks for the help, that worked - i wasn't aware that command existed, and it only worked when we were both online.

Regards,

K

Hi HappyMango,

Thanks for the help, that worked - i wasn't aware that command existed, and it only worked when we were both online.

Regards,

K

I'm glad that your problems have been solved.

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day :)

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love