just a simple question

Yohoneysingh

Hey

Just got with one question.. I m gonna make game play for this game so I was thinking of making another account.. is it okay ??

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

Hey

Just got with one question.. I m gonna make game play for this game so I was thinking of making another account.. is it okay ??

As hexy said, we have an imposed limit of 4 accounts per person.

Obviously it goes without saying that having any 2 accounts on at the same time would be at the very minimum a jailable offence

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ritin297

if i have more than one account online, then can i transfer pokemon from Global Link from one account to other, is it bannable?

if i have more than one account online, then can i transfer pokemon from Global Link from one account to other, is it bannable?

I don't know what you mean with "Global Link", although all I can say right now is that your question doesn't have a final answer yet.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.