Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><B><s></s><GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>1.How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

At this moment 12.5 Hours, I understand this is low but I just started playing. Also, I'm taking my time hunting for good IV's.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

My name is Nick, I'm 31 years old. (I grew up with pokemon, I'll die with pokemon). I work as an Insurance Agent, I work on Commercial Properties. I'm married with 2 Girls, full time work(Insurance Agency, we do nothing hardly so I get paid to play this :D). Anymore information or specifics on this front you may ask.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Of course.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

I've been on every day since I created, and will continue to do so, except maybe on Sunday.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Family. The best way to describe it, I want to belong to a group of people who get along. As stated above I like to grind a lot, but I have no one to chat with why I do, that's where a good relaxing guild comes in.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

I'm more of the PVE type just because in PVP situations I frustrate myself more than anyone else does. I'm the more of, "oh you need a pokemon with this nature and IV's I'll be up until 3 am, I'll find you one" type of person.<e></e></B></r>

The only way to become the best, is to acknowledge the worst.

For even the worst can take out the best, and the best cannot be the best

without the worst. -Nick

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="TeamValor"><s>

</s><POST content="209162"><s></s>209162<e></e></POST> <B><s></s><GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>1.How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

At this moment 12.5 Hours, I understand this is low but I just started playing. Also, I'm taking my time hunting for good IV's.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

My name is Nick, I'm 31 years old. (I grew up with pokemon, I'll die with pokemon). I work as an Insurance Agent, I work on Commercial Properties. I'm married with 2 Girls, full time work(Insurance Agency, we do nothing hardly so I get paid to play this :D). Anymore information or specifics on this front you may ask.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Of course.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

I've been on every day since I created, and will continue to do so, except maybe on Sunday.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Family. The best way to describe it, I want to belong to a group of people who get along. As stated above I like to grind a lot, but I have no one to chat with why I do, that's where a good relaxing guild comes in.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

I'm more of the PVE type just because in PVP situations I frustrate myself more than anyone else does. I'm the more of, "oh you need a pokemon with this nature and IV's I'll be up until 3 am, I'll find you one" type of person.<e></e></B><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You also applied on 2 other guild topics, which guild are you choosing? Or just which responses the fastest?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Dofalmingo"><s>

</s><POST content="209055"><s></s>209055<e></e></POST> 1.287hr <br/>

3. I am active <br/>

4.yes<br/>

5.for fun and help each other & friendship <br/>

Thanks !<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your pm!</r>

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

<r>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 246+<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I have a lot of time on my hands so I'm pretty active. No problems in-game and love to help/meet new people.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Good and lasting friendships, helpful community.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? PVE but willing/want to learn PvP aspects.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Heart-eyes:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Suture"><s>

</s><POST content="209343"><s></s>209343<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 246+<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I have a lot of time on my hands so I'm pretty active. No problems in-game and love to help/meet new people.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Good and lasting friendships, helpful community.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? PVE but willing/want to learn PvP aspects.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Heart-eyes:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted, check your PM for further info</r>

<t>I have almost 300h playtime.<br/>

I'm 24, living in germany and addicted to pokemon since im a kid. I learned alot about it and im trying to help everyone i can.<br/>

Met some cool people in IRC/Discord who are already in Memoire =). <br/>

Sceo messaged me in IRC and we talked abit about Memoire, so i'd say he is the main reason why i am applying now. <br/>

Are you able to visit Discord? sure<br/>

Are you going to be online daily? almost everyday<br/>

I hope that you guys work as a "team" and we can work together soon. <br/>

Im playing alot pve and getting back into trading. Right now im trying to catch a bunch of good pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

If you have any questions feel free to pm me here, ingame or on discord/irc.</t>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? - 57 hours and more as I have just recently joined the blue server, but this is increasing a ton!<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. - Hello everyone! I'm known as Flypikachu and I am a 17 year old filipino living somewhere in the United States. Although I am Filipino, I was born in America meaning that I can speak English fluently. I am sad to say that I can not speak Tagalog (language in the Philippines) and can only understand it which is somewhat embarrassing. I've been a Pokemon addict since I was young (even though I'm still pretty young) and just love the games including the anime. Oh! I play PRO on the blue server. <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? - Yes, I have Discord installed and am able to use it whenever.<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? - I will be playing daily on PRO, however there may be some days where I'm not going to be on due to school, but so far I've been playing daily anyway. <br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? - Honestly, one of the main things that I have been looking for is the enjoyment of being able to share my experiences with other people and making new friends. Being able to communicate with others through a guild while playing this Pokemon MMO is something that will be a unique experience.<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? - I'm one who spends more of his time on PvE but am currently learning the art of PvP, one of my objectives after I finish hoenn is to start building up on a "competitive" team.<br/>

<br/>

PS: I did apply for Wings of Destiny, but since their guild is already full I have decided to move on to applying to this guild due to how active it seems. In which case this will be my first choice in terms of what guild I would like to join the most.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Virus2k"><s>

</s><POST content="209967"><s></s>209967<e></e></POST> I have almost 300h playtime.<br/>

I'm 24, living in germany and addicted to pokemon since im a kid. I learned alot about it and im trying to help everyone i can.<br/>

Met some cool people in IRC/Discord who are already in Memoire =). <br/>

Sceo messaged me in IRC and we talked abit about Memoire, so i'd say he is the main reason why i am applying now. <br/>

Are you able to visit Discord? sure<br/>

Are you going to be online daily? almost everyday<br/>

I hope that you guys work as a "team" and we can work together soon. <br/>

Im playing alot pve and getting back into trading. Right now im trying to catch a bunch of good pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

If you have any questions feel free to pm me here, ingame or on discord/irc.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Flypikachu"><s>

</s><POST content="210015"><s></s>210015<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? - 57 hours and more as I have just recently joined the blue server, but this is increasing a ton!<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. - Hello everyone! I'm known as Flypikachu and I am a 17 year old filipino living somewhere in the United States. Although I am Filipino, I was born in America meaning that I can speak English fluently. I am sad to say that I can not speak Tagalog (language in the Philippines) and can only understand it which is somewhat embarrassing. I've been a Pokemon addict since I was young (even though I'm still pretty young) and just love the games including the anime. Oh! I play PRO on the blue server. <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? - Yes, I have Discord installed and am able to use it whenever.<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? - I will be playing daily on PRO, however there may be some days where I'm not going to be on due to school, but so far I've been playing daily anyway. <br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? - Honestly, one of the main things that I have been looking for is the enjoyment of being able to share my experiences with other people and making new friends. Being able to communicate with others through a guild while playing this Pokemon MMO is something that will be a unique experience.<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? - I'm one who spends more of his time on PvE but am currently learning the art of PvP, one of my objectives after I finish hoenn is to start building up on a "competitive" team.<br/>

<br/>

PS: I did apply for Wings of Destiny, but since their guild is already full I have decided to move on to applying to this guild due to how active it seems. In which case this will be my first choice in terms of what guild I would like to join the most.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Both accepted, check the PM for further info</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Very little (Using ggFTW guide to push through story and understand nature/EV/IV etc.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

South African, 32, gamer since 6. Ex UO,WoW,CS:GO,MUD Player<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

Yes<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

Friendliness generosity and sound advice. <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

bit of both(more PvP)</t>