Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

30+ hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. <br/>

I'm a nice guy, I like to make new friends and help others out.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? <br/>

Yeah, but my microphone on my laptop can be a little bit of a problem sometimes as it rings a little bit or echos.<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? <br/>

Since it's summer I have a job at a summer camp and a work a whole week and have weekends off.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? <br/>

Nice people to get along with and share jokes with each other and laugh together and have each other there for each other,<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? <br/>

I'm a bit of both.</t>

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="DonJustin"><s>

</s><POST content="214753"><s></s>214753<e></e></POST> Hello I would like to join on the Red server.<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Currently I have 75 hours of gameplay.<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

My name is DonJustin. I just started pokemon revolution again. I quit for some time because of school, and queue times that were horridious. It was more queue than playing the game. Anyway I am back and even though the queue is long, it goes fast down, so I am happy with it.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

I have never used Discord, but I can if it's needed, unless it's a voice chat program, then mostly no. But if it's just chatting, then yeah definitely.<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

I am online on a daily basis and I will still be next to the weekends. Cause most weekends I will be gone. But on weekdays I will be daily active.<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

Just to have some fun next to playing Pokemon itself. I like communicating with people and with joining a guild I hope this is possible. I see there are a lot of members active so it seems it will be fun.<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

Currently I am focusing on PvE content. But maybe once I am further in the game I will try PvP which seems appealing to me.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I hope this is enough to be accepted!<br/>

<br/>

Username:DonJustin<br/>

Server: Red<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If I didn't get in pls tell me. I will be searching for another guild then. I also got 90 hours of gameplay now.</r>

<r>Hey guys! ^^<br/>

I don't know if you are recruiting right now but if that's the case than i'd like you to consider my application:<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

As I write this, exactly 75hours. On the Blue server.<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. <br/>

Well.. I'm 26 yo, I really enjoy anything that has to do with art in general. drawing, painting, modeling, 3D, animations, games, music, cinema so on. I'm a bit lazy for time to time and I like to have fun. I hate people that act like dicks, even if they're just trolling for fun. I just don't get that kind of humor. I like having fun and being pissed off at some random mean/angry comment just ain't my thing.<br/>

<br/>

Used it for the first time yesterday, but yeah.<br/>

<br/>

Maybe not daily as in the whole year long but most of the time, yes, I will.<br/>

<br/>

People to talk to, have fun and exchange with. Learn from the guild members and help them or the guild if and when I can. Basically just looking for a fun time with fun people.<br/>

<br/>

Since the very first pokemon game I had on that <URL url="https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oRujXsUFnSU/TRRHcaPHdeI/AAAAAAAAAA0/Q8iSJhdvlfg/s1600/05+Original+Game+Boy+Red+Front.JPG"><s></s>big old red gameboy<e></e></URL> I,ve always been more of a PvE player but I like a friendly battle from time time. That doesn't mean that I'm not looking to get a good, competitve PvP team eventually. I already started to ev train some of my pokemons for that so in time, when I got most of the storyline completed I will probably be more interested in PvP than PvE. I guess we'll see.</r>

<r>Hello everyone,<br/>

<br/>

0. In game name : Dooz<br/>

Server : Blue<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

477 hours at the moment, but I have alot of AFK / Chatting with friends time in it.<br/>

<br/>

I'm french and german, studying computer science in a french engi school atm. 22 years old, I like pretty "common" stuff, playing video games, spending time with friends, sports/activities that generate adrenaline.<br/>

<br/>

Yes I am.<br/>

<br/>

I will, I'd say min. 5 up to the 7 days a week.<br/>

<br/>

In pokemon revolution online, friendly people to speak with at first. Help out those who don't know the game/PRO features well, talk, fight, exchange with members. (I spent around 300 hours on PRO without a guild, I'm really looking for people to talk with while I play in first place [: )<br/>

<br/>

I would say I'm both, but when I get restricted on time, since I have alot of money and several self-built teams, I tend to play PvP while I look for things I want on trade chat. But I rarely am restricted on time :><br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> for reading !</r>

<t>Ey i want to join it add me on game. My nickname is Victotem<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 60 hours <br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself: I am Batman<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?: Unless it is really hard to download and do the stuff, i am using it<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes, almnost every day i think<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Fun, talks, trades, laughs...<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? PvE by far<br/>

<br/>

kisses :**<br/>

<br/>

PD: I play on blue server</t>

<r><QUOTE author="DonJustin"><s>

</s><POST content="217480"><s></s>217480<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="DonJustin"><s>
</s><POST content="214753"><s></s>214753<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

If I.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Shak404"><s>

</s><POST content="217646"><s></s>217646<e></e></POST> He.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Dooz"><s>

</s><POST content="217669"><s></s>217669<e></e></POST> He !<e>
</e></QUOTE>

r<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

All of you check your PMs! <E>:Smile:</E></r>

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

<r>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 80 over 2 accounts.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Hi im Dan 25 years old always loved pokemon back when i was young played the life out of the gameboy games came across the game online and its the best idea i have seen i love Gym and gaming.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Friendly, informational, fun<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I prefer PvP but this game requires quite the PvE grind to be viable i like that also. <E>:Angel:</E><br/>

<br/>

Username : Bolsta <br/>

Server : Blue</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

- 930 \o/<br/>

- im just here to have a good time and collect pretty pokemon, ign is demmyale and red server.<br/>

- Yes<br/>

- Probably for a long time.<br/>

- I've went the whole game without a guild, i figured i should join one while i still have some fun playing the game and looking for a guild that i can actually enjoy, not really sure if i'm gonna be cut out for the whole guild experience but gotta try i guess<br/>

- Mostly PvE, i like collecting pokemon i like a lot even if they aren't that good for conventional use in PvP. I do PvP sometimes though but i'm taking a break till i get a Gothitelle to deal with annoying 6 wall teams 8)<br/>

<br/>

(do i get bonus points if i have 2 completed sylveons?)</t>

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif