Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><QUOTE author="Virus2k"><s>

</s><POST content="209967"><s></s>209967<e></e></POST> I hc.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Virus! Woo!<br/>

<QUOTE author="IluvatarZA"><s>

</s><POST content="210942"><s></s>210942<e></e></POST> 1. )<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Accepted! Check your PM!</r>

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Sceo"><s>

</s><POST content="209163"><s></s>209163<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="TeamValor"><s>
</s><POST content="209162"><s></s>209162<e></e></POST> <B><s></s><GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>1.How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

At this moment 12.5 Hours, I understand this is low but I just started playing. Also, I'm taking my time hunting for good IV's.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

My name is Nick, I'm 31 years old. (I grew up with pokemon, I'll die with pokemon). I work as an Insurance Agent, I work on Commercial Properties. I'm married with 2 Girls, full time work(Insurance Agency, we do nothing hardly so I get paid to play this :D). Anymore information or specifics on this front you may ask.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Of course.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

I've been on every day since I created, and will continue to do so, except maybe on Sunday.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Family. The best way to describe it, I want to belong to a group of people who get along. As stated above I like to grind a lot, but I have no one to chat with why I do, that's where a good relaxing guild comes in.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="white"><s>[glow=white]</s><COLOR color="#BF0040"><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

I'm more of the PVE type just because in PVP situations I frustrate myself more than anyone else does. I'm the more of, "oh you need a pokemon with this nature and IV's I'll be up until 3 am, I'll find you one" type of person.<e></e></B><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You also applied on 2 other guild topics, which guild are you choosing? Or just which responses the fastest?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I only applied to one other guild, but after realizing that they have a "requirement on play time" I just ignored it. That to me is silly.</r>

The only way to become the best, is to acknowledge the worst.

For even the worst can take out the best, and the best cannot be the best

without the worst. -Nick

<t>Hello, i was looking for a guild so here is my application :p<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

80/85+, i currently have 3 hoenn badges and i'm grinding in order the get the 4th one<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. <br/>

I don't really like talking about my real life on the internet in those sorts of public places but i guess i'll try to make an effort, so i'm a pokemon fan (i played another mmo pokemon in the past but i think this one is the best, objectively), i like playing online games i also play some League of Legends and Hearthstone when i have free time i like playing video games and watching some anime (i'm not a big watcher of anime tho but i enjoy some of them ^-^) i'm 16 years old born and live in Algeria (timezone : GMT+1)<br/>

Well i think that's enough, if it isn't let me know ;)<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? <br/>

Yes (but i won't be able to speak with mic, i'm not a native speaker so i guess you won't understand me anyway x) )<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? <br/>

As daily as i can (sounds weird but i can promise to be online as much as i can ^-^)<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? <br/>

Good ambience, good people to talk with, good place to be in, those kind of things ^-^<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? <br/>

For now i'm focusing on the story and quests so i'll say PvE but i'm experienced in PvP and i'll do PvP as soon as i can (I also play Showdown > IGN : DrayanoX)<br/>

<br/>

IGN : Drayano<br/>

Server : Blue</t>

<t>well :D <br/>

<br/>

My name is Ahmed Dukmak ING dukmak 23 years old , Architecture <br/>

i played for 378 hours<br/>

yeah i guess i can visit the Discord however i don't actually know what does this mean<br/>

i play online daily for sure if not i will be telling and that would be cause of exams nothing more<br/>

i am looking for guild cause it feels like a brotherhood in other games i am in alliances which gives you brothers and a lot of friends <br/>

i don't now what PvE is :D and i haven't played PvP before maybe once and i won <br/>

<br/>

i hope i can join the alliance with you i liked the topic and how you maintain as one group friends and family that why i would like to join with you</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Drayano"><s>

</s><POST content="211813"><s></s>211813<e></e></POST>ue<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="dukmak"><s>

</s><POST content="211838"><s></s>211838<e></e></POST> wou<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You're both accepted! Check your pms for more info!</r>

IdtVvFv.png

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF80FF"><s></s>About 100+ I gotta check on the game, I am trying to log in but Red Server is messing up for me! D: <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF80FF"><s></s>Well, for starters just so you guys won't get confused, I'm not a girl. I'm a boy! This account was given to me by my cousin, so I'm not really going to remake or anything. I'm going to continue on this adventure in this account! Uhhh, well I am twenty-two years old, okay yeah I am old but I don't care, POKEMON IS LIFE! I work at american eagle, I'm gay and super proud of it! I also enjoy the color pink, it's my favorite so good job on choosing the colors theme xD ! But anyway, that's about it. If you wanna know more, just tell me!<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF80FF"><s></s>Yep, I have Discord downloaded and ready!<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF80FF"><s></s>Yes, I am going to be online daily! But I also work in real life!<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF80FF"><s></s>People who don't make fun of others or judge people! A fun friendly, safe place to be myself in and not get hate! A helpful guild that would help the newbies on anything, active too, and talkative! <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF80FF"><s></s>TO BE HONEST! I'm a PVP type of person, I been competitive batteling on 3DS pokemon games, X/Y ORAS , And pokemon Showdown! I just don't have my team as of yet.. I still gotta beat the E4...<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

Princess of Kantos

the_cutest_pokemon.png

<r>[align=center]1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Currently 94 Hours & 44 Minutes. Red Server.<br/>

<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>I started PRO around November, I am 18 years old and I love Pokemon. (obviously) My favorite Pokemon is Sylveon. I noticed that I been on for quite some time and decided that I needed to join a guild.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Yes. Text Only.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Yes.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>People I can enjoy talking to and having fun with.<br/>

<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>PvE until I get all the Pokemon I'm searching for.<e></e></COLOR>[/align]</r>

giphy.gif

<r><QUOTE author="PrincessSerina"><s>

</s><POST content="212179"><s></s>212179<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s>1. ...[/font][/color]<e>

</e></CENTER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

(This is just a formality)<br/>

<QUOTE author="kell13"><s>

</s><POST content="212257"><s></s>212257<e></e></POST> [align=center]1..[/color][/align]<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You're both accepted! Check your PMs. :)</r>

IdtVvFv.png