2 Regice

G3n3r4l

Backstory:

I did the regi quest, aiming to catch regice. I accidentally killed him while trying to catch him, so now I have to battle nikola in order to get him. BUT, when the world quest came around, i got the 0.5% ive required and got a mysterious ticket, and wouldnt you know it, so appeared regice, there on birth island. i managed to catch that one, so now if i go to battle nikola, and win, itll give me a chance to catch a second, i think, or will i just not be able to catch him at all anymore? that or ill have 2 regice. can i trade one of them in, or just like, reset my progress on the regice quest?

if I can trade it thatd be nice :)

-ur friendly discord G3n

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Backstory:

I did the regi quest, aiming to catch regice. I accidentally killed him while trying to catch him, so now I have to battle nikola in order to get him. BUT, when the world quest came around, i got the 0.5% ive required and got a mysterious ticket, and wouldnt you know it, so appeared regice, there on birth island. i managed to catch that one, so now if i go to battle nikola, and win, itll give me a chance to catch a second, i think, or will i just not be able to catch him at all anymore? that or ill have 2 regice. can i trade one of them in, or just like, reset my progress on the regice quest?

if I can trade it thatd be nice :)

-ur friendly discord G3n

Greetings, @g3n3r4l

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have caught regice on Birth island you will not get a second chance by nikola to catch Regice again to avoid the users get 2 legendary pokemon.

i hope this have clarified your doubt:

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Hi ,

@g3n3r4l , like @Nezuku Said, is not possible to get a same-second Legendary after Caught it, but, also you are wondering why there are people with a second Regice for sure, i can tell you.

In a xmas i don´t remind the Year (2017?), the Pokemon you asking all this questions , Regice, was a Xmas Gift for who caught it, so when the Regi Quest was released, players could choose once again the regice, with a total of 2 Regice per account.

Now on , Birth Island was released before that , the objetive of it , is simple, a chance to find a legendary pokémon that you don´t caught through the normal quest that was already completed, for instace if you already caught the regice on the regi quest , it only appears the others regis (Rock and Steel).

Have nice day!

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

@Voldis4 I understand that people can have some from that quest, but the only thing im still pondering over, is that now ive basically lost a chance to get a regi, because now for me the only method to get another one would be from birth island. because I spent all that time working to get regice, for the quest, but now I got him on birth island, so I cant do the quest anymore. which I kind of feel scammed about, in the sense that I put all that work in, only to be greeted with a "you cant do this anymore because bug"

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif