Rerolls for shinies

Maytal

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would it be good for the economy lol, it would ruin shiny prices. Unless you want a broken economy in that case i can see why you said its good.

Agreed each shiny is unique and many shiny hunters enjoy grinding until they find the perfect shiny. The scrolls will just ruin the shiny price and the achievement of owning one good shiny. People are trying to make the game easier than it is already.

Exactly. It's so annoying how many "gamers" want everything handed to them and who don't appreciate rarity.

Hm, a good shiny - maybe with h.a.:

Tier 8 or 9 maybe roughly 1/100 (Probably a less chance in many spots tbh.)

Chance that your sync hits 1/2

H.a 1/20

Shiny chance 1/8192

0.00000307540903% chance. And you can still have shit IV's. And you want that I appreciate that? I have to live with it but shiny hunting in PRO is peanut butter, honestly.

There are only a very few people who likes this odds and most of them are those who spent much money into their shinies and have feat that shinies will be cheaper in future. Thats what I assume at least.

Probably you also want that we wont have bms anymore and want the old spawns back where it was much harder to catch many different Pokémon. Sounds like fun.

On other hand when you see a PvP shiny in a chat it is something special, this feeling wont be there anymore. But I prefer to play with good looking Pokémon rather than fap on the reactions from ppl in the all chat.

Have a happy new year btw.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Hm, a good shiny - maybe with h.a.:

Tier 8 or 9 maybe roughly 1/100 (Probably a less chance in many spots tbh.)

Chance that your sync hits 1/2

H.a 1/20

Shiny chance 1/8192

0.00000307540903% chance. And you can still have [heck] IV's. And you want that I appreciate that? I have to live with it but shiny hunting in PRO is peanut butter, honestly.

There are only a very few people who likes this odds and most of them are those who spent much money into their shinies and have feat that shinies will be cheaper in future. Thats what I assume at least.

Probably you also want that we wont have bms anymore and want the old spawns back where it was much harder to catch many different Pokémon. Sounds like fun.

On other hand when you see a PvP shiny in a chat it is something special, this feeling wont be there anymore. But I prefer to play with good looking Pokémon rather than fap on the reactions from ppl in the all chat.

Have a happy new year btw.

I don't care if you appreciate it or not. I'm just sick and tired of people thinking they should have everything available. Shinies are supposed to be rare and collectors don't really care about ivs that much anyway. I don't care about bms because it barely works. Granted, I wouldn't care if the old system came back.

So instead of "fapping" on the reactions in all chat, you want to "fap" over the fact your pokemon has a different color and that you can use it in PVP? What is the difference? You can play with normal pokemon perfectly fine, why does it have to be shiny? You can't even see how you contradict yourself.

I think it's a horrible idea and I hope it never gets implemented. You have your opinion and I have mine.

• Like 1

1/8192 is not something everyone has :shrug:

Whatever, you say it.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

I don't care about bms because it barely works. lol

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

All this will do is devalue rare shinies. If this were to be added the price should depend on what tier pokemon it is.

I also think that poke money should not be used, but rather something more scarce and limited like PVE coins.

If there are ability/nature rerolls I think they should be completely random.

That way rerolling pokemon will not be an economicaly beneficial thing to do.

Only the players that want it bad enough will keep rerolling.

Edited by DeIta

All this will do is devalue rare shinies. If this were to be added the price should depend on what tier pokemon it is.

I also think that poke money should not be used, but rather something more scarce and limited like PVE coins.

If there are ability/nature rerolls I think they should be completely random.

That way rerolling pokemon will not be an economicaly beneficial thing to do.

Only the players that want it bad enough will keep rerolling.

I agree with you, it would be nice if you could use for example mysterious ticket to reroll in shiny or some activity similar to world quest. Everything in PRO has evolved over the years except something related to shiny.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Yea absolutely terrible idea for the market and value of good shinies.

But what about implementing shiny reroll with conditions attached?

eg. The rerolled shiny has to be your OT poke

And once rerolled the poke can't be traded, much like legendaries.

This should allow rare shinies naturally spawned with good ivs to hold their value, while making shiny more useable in general?

• Like 4