Guild ladder tourney

Autobots

Hey. So just like a ladder tournament why not host official guild ladder tournament like 3 people from each guild from the guild ladder can participate representing their guild and make a seperate brackets to decide who should face whom in the other guild. the participants can be selected by the leader of the guild .thank you

• Like 7

That's a good idea, but since guild ladder is for the 10 best guild and ladder is 25, there is a chance to have the same players in both tournament, which would be useless ^^'

@Eric66, choosing players that couldn't get in ladder would be the same as if we had a bigger ladder, then a bigger ladder tournament, so the idea remain the same

• Like 1

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

That's a good idea, but since guild ladder is for the 10 best guild and ladder is 25, there is a chance to have the same players in both tournament, which would be useless ^^'

@Eric66, choosing players that couldn't get in ladder would be the same as if we had a bigger ladder, then a bigger ladder tournament, so the idea remain the same

I thought about those players who not reached ladder, and those who reached shouldnt br allowed to participate in this tour. I mean they already have a tour.

I thought about those players who not reached ladder, and those who reached shouldnt br allowed to participate in this tour. I mean they already have a tour.

In a way it makes sence to let other player try a tournament, but it'll probably be those who has 300+, near ladder, so in a way, it's like asking for the ladder to become larger, like a top 50, and then making 2 tournaments ^^'

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

We are currently working for ideas like this in the future. We don't have ETA, but the staff has already thought about this idea.

Kind Regards,

Rise.

• Like 1

Rise.png?width=1109&height=624

Game RulesTrade rulesPvP RulesChat RulesHow to report

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums due to being of use to others.

Check out the Server-Rules before playing and using in Game-Chat.