Cooldown in server transfer

Kazadanilova

Hello!

My problem is that I changed my server a month ago and I want to go back to the previous one, but it tells me that I don't have enough money.

It is assumed that more than a month has passed, and the change is free every 30 days.

Please help me!

Hello @KazaDanilova .

I am sorry for the inconvenienced that was caused.

First, can you send me a screenshot of the Server Transfer Page on the Dashboard? I also suggest waiting one more day, and I will be forwarding this to higher management.

I will be waiting for your reply.

~Straubs

• Like 1

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.

Hello, the problem persists and does not let me change servers, I need you to help me in this. Maybe it's a bug that should be fixed.

It should also be useful to show the date of the last transfer.

Hello again @KazaDanilova .

I am sorry for the wait. A Dashboard bug has been found, and hopefully fixed. May you try transferring again, and tell me the results?

I'll be waiting for your reply!

~Straubs

• Like 1

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Hi!!

The button already appears and the transfer is already possible!

In addition to all this, even though I would like to see the date of the last transfer, some inconvenience can be avoided.

Thank you for all your support, you were a great help.

Excellent day!!

I am glad that the situation was resolved, and that I was able to help you through it, even if it was a little bit! As such, I will be closing this thread.

Remember that there is a SUGGESTIONS THREAD for users to put their inputs and ideas about PRO. If there isn't a thread already, you may put your Dashboard suggestions there.

Once again, I'm glad that I was able to help you through the issue, and I am sorry about the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to make a thread in the proper Sub Forums if you have any more issues, questions, or concerns. I hope you have a great day!

~Straubs