a path from cerulean city to cerulean cave

Xdzin

• 2 weeks later...

something like a bridge would be useful, getting to cerulean cave faster, avoiding 2 map loadings

example:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Captura de Tela (161).png]129140[/ATTACH]

ye its frustrating to load 2 maps thats a great idea

+1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

We really appreciate your suggestion as it shows the interest of the community to improve the game. However there is no real or urgent reason for such a modification to the map. You only have to go to the cave once when training and there is also a nurse inside the cave (as previously mentioned by others), whose costs can be easily covered by killing the pokemon in the cave, especially if you have an active membership. Getting back to cerulean pokecenter is as simple as fighting a pokemon and logging off. I hope I covered everything and I am looking forward to more of your ideas and suggestions.

Kind regards

StripCoffee

if the question is you guys think that the goal is not to pay to recover the pokemon, just do something that makes it faster just going to the cave, which is the purpose of this suggestion, a ravine for example, which would only be a shortcut to go to the cave.

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

if the question is you guys think that the goal is not to pay to recover the pokemon, just do something that makes it faster just going to the cave, which is the purpose of this suggestion, a ravine for example, which would only be a shortcut to go to the cave.

you cannot pay to heal each time you false swipe and specially if you are doing as a service

Hello again,

First of all please do not compare adding new content to the game with a pointless modification to a map. Going from Cerulean Pokecenter to Cerulean Cave does not take more than 30 seconds. Altering the map and adding a ravine, a bridge, a fence or anything else serves no purpose other than to save you those 30 seconds. You have a nurse already, you can kill pokemon to cover her cost and you have to go back to the cave again once an hour or so after getting a new team when you are done training. So this suggestion is not going to be implemented and this thread is being locked. Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

StripCoffee