Message for deleting Event Pokemon

Goldmariechen

Hello,

got a suggestion, cause it happened to me now a few times (just rn rip valentine spearow+nidoran m). When you encounter a Event/Special-Pokemon you get a message that you encountered a rare Pokemon. Can we get a message like that, if we want to delete a Event Pokemon by accident (or not)? Would be really helpful. Cause sometimes when you sort your boxes, u just look at the stats. And for example Valentine Spearow is not THAT obviously when u don't especially look for it.

Thank you for reading. :>

• Like 1

Hello,

got a suggestion, cause it happened to me now a few times (just rn rip valentine spearow+nidoran m). When you encounter a Event/Special-Pokemon you get a message that you encountered a rare Pokemon. Can we get a message like that, if we want to delete a Event Pokemon by accident (or not)? Would be really helpful. Cause sometimes when you sort your boxes, u just look at the stats. And for example Valentine Spearow is not THAT obviously when u don't especially look for it.

Thank you for reading. :>

Not bad idea but even if you accidentally deleted you can always report it to staff and show them a screenshot of the poke or the id and restore it so i think there is no point

Just a Greek dude.

Not bad idea but even if you accidentally deleted you can always report it to staff and show them a screenshot of the poke or the id and restore it so i think there is no point

Ur right, u can report. But it would make less work for Staffs and the Member. :p

• Like 2