Overpopulated Forest Pit, So lets Split it.

Iceflake

Now This is going to be a suggestion where i think they should split forest pit into 2 parts, maybe north and south forest (forest or mountain is another idea) The reason is the overpopulated high teir pokemon in forest pit. Having six teir 7 and up (four t8 and two t7) makes hunting one of these high tier pokemon extremely frustrating when you encounter another one of these high teirs that your not hunting. So my solution is splitting the spawns (Fairly) into 2 different areas of forest pit.

Here's how i would divide the spawns

Forest Pit North Spawns (or forest pit)

Snivy - tier 8

Houndour - tier 8

Pinco - tier 7

Ursaring - tier 5

Teddiusa - tier 3

Ledyba - tier 3

Sunkern - tier 2

Sentret - tier 1

Forest Pit South Spawns ( or Mountain pit)

Tepig - tier 8

Larvitar - teir 8

Murkrow - tier 7

Sudowoodo - tier 6

Rhyhorn - tier 4

Dunsparce - tier 3

Slugma - tier 3

Now i can say that Forest pit south spawns have a heavy Adamant Sync Viable spawns. So trading Murkrow with pinco could fix this. Also adding a Low tier (tier 1-2) mon to Forest pit south would even out the spawns very well. I Suggest something like Geodude or Sandshrew. This will make Spawns somewhat even and less frustrating.

Thank you for reading and Thinking about my suggestion.

• Like 2

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Now This is going to be a suggestion where i think they should split forest pit into 2 parts, maybe north and south forest (forest or mountain is another idea) The reason is the overpopulated high teir pokemon in forest pit. Having six teir 7 and up (four t8 and two t7) makes hunting one of these high tier pokemon extremely frustrating when you encounter another one of these high teirs that your not hunting. So my solution is splitting the spawns (Fairly) into 2 different areas of forest pit.

Here's how i would divide the spawns

Forest Pit North Spawns (or forest pit)

Snivy - tier 8

Houndour - tier 8

Pinco - tier 7

Ursaring - tier 5

Teddiusa - tier 3

Ledyba - tier 3

Sunkern - tier 2

Sentret - tier 1

Forest Pit South Spawns ( or Mountain pit)

Tepig - tier 8

Larvitar - teir 8

Murkrow - tier 7

Sudowoodo - tier 6

Rhyhorn - tier 4

Dunsparce - tier 3

Slugma - tier 3

Now i can say that Forest pit south spawns have a heavy Adamant Sync Viable spawns. So trading Murkrow with pinco could fix this. Also adding a Low tier (tier 1-2) mon to Forest pit south would even out the spawns very well. I Suggest something like Geodude or Sandshrew. This will make Spawns somewhat even and less frustrating.

Thank you for reading and Thinking about my suggestion.

+1

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png