Solaceon dialy quest game coin reward

Notskie

I think there is no way at the moment. Recently you could use them in the Goldenrod Gamecorner but it got reworked.

If I am remembering correctly they are planning do add an NPC to use the coins again, no gurantee on that though.

that is unfortunate then, they should eliminate the game coin reward on the solaceon daily quest since it is not usable at the moment then add it again after they fixed it :(

I would like to ask how to use the game coins that I obtained as a reward after doing the solaceon daily quest.

Hello,

It's indeed true that with the rework of the Goldenrod Gamecorner the game coins have no use at the moment.

However I would like to inform you that something will be implemented for it in the upcoming future and they will be of use again, so don't worry about that.

Hope this informed you on the matter. If you have any other question feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello,

It's indeed true that with the rework of the Goldenrod Gamecorner the game coins have no use at the moment.

However I would like to inform you that something will be implemented for it in the upcoming future and they will be of use again, so don't worry about that.

Hope this informed you on the matter. If you have any other question feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

Noted on this thanks for the info :)