increase shiny chance with membership ?

Ignaz1989

Lower shiny chance would be very nice.

Its pretty much not possible to farm for shinies, its more like huge luck and saving money to buy some.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I do agree with Geomine because not only it will break the economy, this might create an unfair enviroment for people who cannot afford ms, especially players that are fairly new. This indeed can get more people to donate and buy cc but i believe that PRO is not trying to make money but instead they are trying to create a good and fair environment for their players. I really dont hope rare shinies become common cabbages on the side of the streets.

• Like 2

I do agree with Geomine because not only it will break the economy, this might create an unfair enviroment for people who cannot afford ms, especially players that are fairly new. This indeed can get more people to donate and buy cc but i believe that PRO is not trying to make money but instead they are trying to create a good and fair environment for their players. I really dont hope rare shinies become common cabbages on the side of the streets.

Exactly that if rare shinys become common there is no fun and point to collect them anymore and one of the best things in late game of PRO will be lost

• Like 2

Just a Greek dude.

I dont know how it is fun to collect shinies when I encountered 1 rare and cool shiny in 2,5k hours.

In average you get 1 shiny each 24 hours when you perma farm and optimal as well. Imagine you hunt for a tier 8 Pokemon which may spawn ~1/100

100*24 = 2400 hours pure farming for a tier 8 shiny. Then it can also sync fail and have bad iv's.

Explain me how shiny hunt makes fun here. Very most 'shiny hunters', I mean those with many rare shinies, have bought them. Not more and not less.

With your argumentation black ms would also be unfair and as new player you dont really go and farm 100 hours for a shiny, this just by the way...

We have, after all this time, so many 'form' Pokémon which are basically shinies just with a other name and noone cares about economy and it also didnt break it, opposite is the case.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I dont know how it is fun to collect shinies when I encountered 1 rare and cool shiny in 2,5k hours.

With your argumentation black ms would also be unfair and as new player you dont really go and farm 100 hours for a shiny...

We have, after all this time, so many 'form' Pokémon which are basically shinies just with a other name and noone cares about economy and it also didnt break it, opposite is the case.

Is a waste of time trying explain you what's the funny thing collect shinys and event pokemons as i dont think you will understand it doesn't matter if you have catch any rare shiny to starr collect them personally in 1,6k hours inside the game i havent catch any shiny hier that tier 2 but still i got a nice collection of shinys and event so i cant understand your point there and also i cant understand how black ms is unfair is not breaking the economy of the game since he only gives you 20% more chance that the poke will be h.a y already have 5% without him so total of 25% that means 1/4 pokes normally will be h.a now lets say that work perfectly and you hunting dratini the time you will get to catch one with repel is 20-30min that mean you get 2 on average per hour so in 2 hour you have catch at least 1 h.a now that h.a is also need to have the right nature that if you run synchronize is 50% and be lucky to have good ivs and especially at tue important stats. So tell me how is breaking the economy when you need so Much thing else to work and not only bms..

The medalion that decrease the possibility to get you shiny poke buy 60% hell yeah will destroy the economy of the server and let me give you an example

With the shiny medalion you have 1/2000 chances to encounter shiny pokemon in the wild

So you and 10 more guys go to hunt ferroseed (shiny ferroseed trash goes for average 35-40m+) so lets see how much time will take you catch one

If you encounter 2 per hour you hunt for 10h a day so 20 ferro per day 600 per month so if you are not lucky you will have catch one Shiny ferroseed in 3-4m but since the chance's are lowered the price of a shiny ferroseed will be lowered to since is very common so he will worth lets say 10-20m.

In case you haven't understand yet in 4months the price of shiny ferroseed one of the rarest and most expensive in the game got down in the half and as the month's will pass he will go down more and more, also and the others rare shinys to.

This is how you destroy shiny economy

Edited by GeoMine

Just a Greek dude.

personally in 1,6k hours inside the game i havent catch any shiny hier that tier 2 but still i got a nice collection of shinys

Thats the point. You just buy them, you dont hunt them you just buy them. Like I do as well, no hate to do it generally.

What you explain with the bms is just the same with the imagined shiny drop ms?! You explained it like I would maybe even argue against you.

If you encounter 2 per hour you hunt for 10h a day so 20 ferro per day 600 per month so if you are not lucky you will have catch one Shiny ferroseed in 3-4m but since the chance's are lowered the price of a shiny ferroseed will be lowered to since is very common so he will worth lets say 10-20m.

In case you haven't understand yet in 4months the price of shiny ferroseed one of the rarest and most expensive in the game got down in the half and as the month's will pass he will go down more and more, also and the others rare shinys to.

With how you have explained it I don't know whats wrong with it. Price halved amount doubled. ?! ?!

Additionally to that you need to have the ms active. Probably the ms price would increase and its even a money sink and money would maybe worth more than before :pogg:

No idea what you guys have with your 'Shiny economy'. 40m for a shiny is stupid.

• Like 1

Picture

TP4L

Thats the point. You just buy them, you dont hunt them you just buy them. Like I do as well, no hate to do it generally.

What you explain with the bms is just the same with the imagined shiny drop ms?! You explained it like I would maybe even argue against you.

With how you have explained it I don't know whats wrong with it. Price halved amount doubled. ?! ?!

Additionally to that you need to have the ms active. Probably the ms price would increase and its even a money sink and money would maybe worth more than before :pogg:

No idea what you guys have with your 'Shiny economy'. 40m for a shiny is stupid.

Its just your opinion about that but a lot of people whould pay 40+m for some Shiny my point wasn't to tell you how much money you will make or you will need to catch one shiny ferroseed my point was that as the time will pass after this addition the shiny prices will be dropped so hard and rare shiny collections will be something normal and thats not nice rare shinys must be remain rare and not something common and also it will lead to destruction of the shiny economy that a lot of people making money on it

Just a Greek dude.

Paying 40m for a shiny is not stupid, just like some people in real life will pay a high price for gold/diamond. If the chances increase many shiny collector will leave the game and thats not what anyone want. They have all the money. If they leave the market will have less flowing money. I have 2.2 hours and have caught over 40 shinies all t1 and im not complaining.Not to mention 5 of them were wild shiny rattatas.

• Like 2