normal Pokémon change nature item

Xande7ost

good afternoon, i wanted to suggest one item per game. the item that changes the nature of your choice from a normal Pokémon without being legendary. I know it could impact a player's gambling where he might not hunt Pokémon. but in my opinion do not interfere so much, because you still had to search for the Pokémon with ivs and the right skill yet. such an item could only make the synch irrelevant, but even so there were still people who use it because the item would not be cheap and also not as expensive and rare as the legendary one.

good afternoon, i wanted to suggest one item per game. the item that changes the nature of your choice from a normal Pokémon without being legendary. I know it could impact a player's gambling where he might not hunt Pokémon. but in my opinion do not interfere so much, because you still had to search for the Pokémon with ivs and the right skill yet. such an item could only make the synch irrelevant, but even so there were still people who use it because the item would not be cheap and also not as expensive and rare as the legendary one.

I think you yourself listed the points as to why this feature shouldn't be added. This would make the game easier and eventually ruin the economy.

• Like 2

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

-1 i understand that sometimes is frustrating when is all perfect expect nature cause sync fail and a lot of times i wished was an item i can change the nature but if the items is like the nature reroll of legendary pokemons that you can choose the nature you want will be very op and eventually will ruin the economy

Just a Greek dude.

what economy? Lousy Pokémon with very high prices. Where few respect the auction rules. whether or not you buy Pokémon and those who are lazy to look for their own epic Pokémon. in other words, I don't see anything big. ivs is perfect skill would still be docile to find. So don't take the value out of a Pokémon. a tier 9 Pokémon would still be difficult to catch epic. It's just a Pokémon nature

what economy? Lousy Pokémon with very high prices. Where few respect the auction rules. whether or not you buy Pokémon and those who are lazy to look for their own epic Pokémon. in other words, I don't see anything big. ivs is perfect skill would still be docile to find. So don't take the value out of a Pokémon. a tier 9 Pokémon would still be difficult to catch epic. It's just a Pokémon nature

Let me explain you better and help you understand ill pick a high tier poke that is on demand a lot a dratini lets say you catch a 25+ dratini with 31 on att and speed h.a but sadly is docile nature this dratini worth in the best case 50k so you gonna buy your reroll ticket for Lets say a price of 400k you ginna chose adamant nature and now you can sell this dratini for 10-15m... If is not that overpowered then what is it? And y have to understand that not a lot of players want to hunt epic pokes for himself either beacouse they dont have time or either beacouse the have a lot of money that don't need to hunt.. we are not all lazy we are just busy and if you have seen someone doesn't respect the trade rules you can report it always on staff dont complain here

Just a Greek dude.

well i also don’t have time, if you have 15m to pay for a dratine it’s because you have time to make the money. I intend to change the value. More there. the synch already exists in the game. it was just going to make something silly easier. Even because I drown 15m, I’m just a fan of Pokémon to pay for it. because he is not all that is said in pvp. But we are not going to discuss pvp here if you are not going all night lol. But if you're looking for rare Pokémon it's because you want to win something right. So it's an item that would more or less eliminate the synch. It is not a breeding where that would make the trade irrelevant. I still see it as a good thing. so you could search with one less concern. changing ivs is a skill even in the original game, that would end the Pokémon trade.

Rerolls used to be universal and that deemed too op for the market so pro nerfed them back in 2018 i think, i cant remember.

There are still 'UNIVERSAL' Rerolls but they are very rare. and the last one was given out at 2018 easter event from a raffle.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

well i also don’t have time, if you have 15m to pay for a dratine it’s because you have time to make the money. I intend to change the value. More there. the synch already exists in the game. it was just going to make something silly easier. Even because I drown 15m, I’m just a fan of Pokémon to pay for it. because he is not all that is said in pvp. But we are not going to discuss pvp here if you are not going all night lol. But if you're looking for rare Pokémon it's because you want to win something right. So it's an item that would more or less eliminate the synch. It is not a breeding where that would make the trade irrelevant. I still see it as a good thing. so you could search with one less concern. changing ivs is a skill even in the original game, that would end the Pokémon trade.

I guess you don't understand how easy is to make millions of pokedollars from the moment you reach a specific number of money and also it doesn't mean that if i dont have time to hunt i dont have time to do other things that will make me some money inside the game xd besides that the reroll you suggest will not eliminate sync pokemons beacouse all we will continue using them with the hope that we won't need to pay the X amount that the reroll wants, but will eliminate the meaning of MMO that you have to hard work (in this case hunt for hours) to get something and the market of course

Just a Greek dude.