Petition to add darker skin colors

Timbsgaming

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lel, you can write suggestions normally. No need write with your alt accounts under your own topic.

actually we are two different people, and we are good friends just learning of this wonderful experience called pokemon revolution, we both just want a better chance for Tyresse to experience this game as an immersed experience.

Sincerely,

Injector Gadgett

I'm a ginger, I'm a bigger minority than ANYBODY. There isnt a skin tone to depict just how white I am, and it doesnt bother me in the absolute slightest. Never even gave it a millisecond of thought.

Get over it. Will the "rEpReSeNtAtIoN" people needlessly seek bring any peace to their hearts or improve their lives? Maybe I'm a boomer at heart but when did parents stop teaching their children.. the world does not cater to YOU.

I've never not played a video game because the character didn't look enough like me, I have to question the thought process behind such nonsense.

How about thicker skin instead of darker?

Can we get mexican hats too PARA REPRESENTASIÓN DE MI CULTURA AMIGOOOOS?

*mariachi playing in the background*

And yea I'm completely fine with adding more skin colours. It's just not a priority I guess.

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I'm a ginger, I'm a bigger minority than ANYBODY. There isnt a skin tone to depict just how white I am, and it doesnt bother me in the absolute slightest. Never even gave it a millisecond of thought.

Get over it. Will the "rEpReSeNtAtIoN" people needlessly seek bring any peace to their hearts or improve their lives? Maybe I'm a boomer at heart but when did parents stop teaching their children.. the world does not cater to YOU.

I've never not played a video game because the character didn't look enough like me, I have to question the thought process behind such nonsense.

You don't understand, We just want Tyresse to be happy! LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

We don't expect people to cater to our needs we just want to fight for a slightly darker skin tone for Tyresse to be comfortable in the virtual world, and now we are fighting for,

@Bhimoso

because he deserves a skin tone and hats too.