• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, couple of questions..

How much time remaining?

Are u able to go to silver server?

I am in gold now but I want to go to silver for this new outbreak pokemon, I will wait for your response , thank you

Hey, 5h02 minutes left

I'm not transfering sorry :(

• Like 1

@Hawluchaa , I saw the 2.1m bid and transferred to silver to hunt outbreak pokemon. Now diana420 is implying that I made a fresh account because it was convenient for me....

I was actually bidding on this pokemon for my friend in silver, (I would buy and he will pay me back in silver) I have the discord conversation to prove it up to the 2.1m bid.

Is there anyway you can prove that it wasn't me who made the 2.1m bid? Or do I have to live with this accusation?

Isildurr2x, you don't even answer me in pm and go public, if you had nothing to fear you would have answered to me and explained you have nothing to do with this. I made no direct accusation, I implied you are the only one who could possibly have a reason to create a fake account (10 minutes after I said I can't transfer) . I guess the mods can check the IP anyway.

Isildurr2x, you don't even answer me in pm and go public, if you had nothing to fear you would have answered to me and explained you have nothing to do with this. I made no direct accusation, I implied you are the only one who could possibly have a reason to create a fake account (10 minutes after I said I can't transfer) . I guess the mods can check the IP anyway.

I just did respond to you wtf