CANCELED /Infernape hp ice h.a.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the concerning parties

The fake offer was not made by Isildurr2x, If you can make up an agreement if isildurr2x wins the auction that would be great. If thats not possible due to the server transfer i would suggest to make the auction from scratch @diana420. I understand it is an unfortunate situation but Isildurr2x did nothing wrong when he saw the Best Offer got changed.

I hope you understand,

Sincerly Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

Apart from the fact that I wasted 48h on this, and I really would not do it over again, I also spammed the pokemon on trade for two days, so anyone who was interessed probably already bid. Doesnt look fair to me that I'm the one who ends up losing because someone else made a mess in here.

@Hawluchaa I canceled the auction because it was too much of a mess. Nevertheless, I'd like to point out that 1) You could have made the transfer and therefore help us both, since apparently this whole situation isn't our fault 2) It's your job to find out who breaks the rules and goes around trolling people, and you don't seem to have dug in this too deep. I'd really like to know who made me waste two days of my life that way. If on the contrary you did all you could and still didn't find out, return to point 1).

Hello Diana420,

I understand this is not what you hoped for when you started this auction. To answer your points, 1) cross server trades is not something we are able to do. You have to be on the same server, hence why i suggested to work this out between the both of you. Either transfer or the use of an alt. 2) actions have been taken against the fake offer, otherwise i wouldnt have responded on your post. After reading this return to point 1.

Again, i understand its a disapointment but theres nothing else we can do about it.

Sincerly Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

@Hawluchaa drop the irony thank you very much. I guess it would have taken too much of your time to state point 2) before. Either way you're a mod so I think you can personally transfer yourself without trouble but again, I guess it would have taken too much of you time.

@laklakyapma Thanks, I appreciate this a lot, it's really nice of you :RowletHeart:. If @isildurr2x wants to proceed I'm fine with it, if not I honestly don't care anymore, this situation got me angry enough

Edited by diana420