disabling staffview command is a real mistake

Algerie31

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Imo if you aren't gonna bring back staff view then at least unzoom more the current one it's really making it hard to navigate a small example is easter maps we cant go from A to B without finding 5 dead ends unless you learn the map by heart which isn't really helping those like me who normaly dont have alot of time to play pro...

Like when i was helping belzebel making her shaymin guide while the maps were still new to me i made some mistakes showing the way and finding dead ends instead so we had to retry and it was annoying for both of us which wouldn't happened if we had more visibility

Also the dpad i wish it be removed it's really annoying on phone when hunting

Imo if you aren't gonna bring back staff view then at least unzoom more the current one it's really making it hard to navigate a small example is easter maps we cant go from A to B without finding 5 dead ends unless you learn the map by heart which isn't really helping those like me who normaly dont have alot of time to play pro...

Hello there,

This is one of the mapping-related reasons it was removed, aside from the visual issues it caused on tiles which looked very out of place. The mapper team was spending weeks to make the event maps in a way that they are complex and have secret spots but also enjoyable to navigate, only to be rushed and overlooked through the use of staffview. That meant that our work, effort and time was essentially "wasted" as people wouldn't take the time to properly explore what we had spent time to create for the community. You can see how this can be a demotivating factor for an entire team who just want to offer everyone aesthetically pleasing maps and a fun time. I hope this covers that part of your statement. Have a nice day.

Kind regards

StripCoffee

Hello there,

This is one of the mapping-related reasons it was removed, aside from the visual issues it caused on tiles which looked very out of place. The mapper team was spending weeks to make the event maps in a way that they are complex and have secret spots but also enjoyable to navigate, only to be rushed and overlooked through the use of staffview. That meant that our work, effort and time was essentially "wasted" as people wouldn't take the time to properly explore what we had spent time to create for the community. You can see how this can be a demotivating factor for an entire team who just want to offer everyone aesthetically pleasing maps and a fun time. I hope this covers that part of your statement. Have a nice day.

Kind regards

StripCoffee

Hi

I understand and thank all the team for their efforts but like i said the current max unzoom is not enough and make it hard for us to get a good view of a map so in the current situation we aren't enjoying the maps either... Getting in dead ends many times

As i said at least unzoom more the current one and everyone will be happy all players have the same max unzoom (so it won't bother u when u make maps) and that is enough for them to get a decent view of the said map

Plays fine without staffview, now maps are actually more enjoyable to explore instead of just instantly seeing were to go, and if its because of the work of mappers its pretty reasonable they removed it imo,

i would agree this you if it the view was like that only in maze etc...

i dont know where i am going everywhere and it causes discomfort for every little travel

and even then, if someone really want to instantly see where to go, he can go to a youtube guide r a guide in forum so it doesnt change anything in the end

if you want to enjoy the maze, dont touch the staffview option

xd you are crazy you dont know benifict of staffview so dont speak

If all you can do is act negative on people who dont agree with you i think you should be the one who shouldnt speak. Havent seen you give 1 actual good reason to bring it back. The only thing you do is try to trashtalk people who disagree, and failing too. Show some proper arguments before you try.

• Like 1
Popinsmoke_signiture.png