[PVP Guild Rating]

Digomenezes

Hello there!

I saw that rating of guilds is the sum of every player in the guild(asked to a mod in discord), i think this is a littlle hard, this is why:

I create a guild with my friends, we have for now, 3 pvp players, and the quality of our guild should be only considered by it quality, not quantity, top1 guild today has 8k of pvp points, top1 player has +- 450 points, so to our guild dream to be top1 both 3 players have to be 2,4k rating xD, i agree that 3 players is to low to represent a guild, but why not they should represent?

So if i recruit 10 players to do pvp, they must have 800 of rating...twice as the top1. And then if i have 20 players, all need to be as the top1... that is to much, isn't?

I play this game since 2015 (with many comings and goings), i started with a lot of new players from brazil, a lot of friends, but all of them is sad because we can achieve top10 guild because of the numer of our players in the guild.

I hope the sistem changes, i have some ideias, but for now i'll just leave my suggestion here.

Thanks for your attention!

so a guy who has 400 rating and start his own guild and there is just one member would be top1? -1 for me doesnt even make sense.

no bro, he would be with 400 rating and the guild aswell, the top10 guild has almost 2k, he would need 5 players at least with 400 rating to get top10.

so your think is :

take 100 players in a guild, everyone takes 20 rating and be top 10? niceeee

Edited by digomenezes

A guild is supposed to be a big group of people thats the whole point. If you want top 10 all you need to do is just recruit people and teach them pvp and eventually once you have enough people you will make it. Top 10 guilds can not be made over night its a process because you need to build a bond with everyone like its your own family so that way everyone can work together. All you need is about 20-30 people who can do at least 100 rating and you can get top 10

• Like 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

A guild is supposed to be a big group of people thats the whole point. If you want top 10 all you need to do is just recruit people and teach them pvp and eventually once you have enough people you will make it. Top 10 guilds can not be made over night its a process because you need to build a bond with everyone like its your own family so that way everyone can work together. All you need is about 20-30 people who can do at least 100 rating and you can get top 10

i agree how the guild show be build!! But thinking like that, top guild is for number? so put 50 players and all gets 30 points and thas all you have to do?

So quantity > quality? We're talking about quality of a guild, not the biggest one... i can see your point, but not the right logic for me.

If we think like that, we're going to have all the sames guild leading all time in PRO forever. :/ i'm just asking to think other alternative, other math..

edit: 1587109145263.png.f4dc1e29bf7d137315d9952b1ae13115.png things like this will happen always, just invite max number of random people to get 20~50 rating to be at the top, so this is not a familiy, not friends, is just for trolling the system.

That makes no sense still because I am one of the leaders of the top guild and it's full of quality players (id argue the best pvpers on gold) because everyone in the guild can manage 200+ rating and it took over a year for us to form friendships with all the people in the guild to get to this point. Hard work pays off and takes time. it just takes the leader of the guild to have dedication and good leading skills to be able to have people join and work together to get to the top like a guild should. [This is just my opinion I understand what you are trying to say I'm just voicing from my point of view]

• Like 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Yeah, i can see your point, and i think is good too, but not all guild in top10 is like yours, if it is like you said. I understand that we need quantity and quality to be a top10 guild, but quantity is sum so much more than quality, you know?

If i have a guild just with friends, like 15, all must have at least 600 points to dream about top1, so, you need more allies, ok, 30 players then, so 30 players need to be 300 rating almost, this is to much to ask, i don't how is to better way, i'm here just to discuss it, thank for taking your time.

edit: i can see the positive way of your opinion, but the negattive is: lets take 200 players on the guild and all takes 45 points, gg wp! top 1 for no quality.

A community is considered a large group of people right, a guild is just a community of people working towards a common goal

If you have 3 people that is just a small group it's not even considered a guild under definition standards.

like out of a group of 500 people you need at least 50 people to be considered a community in social standards.

which is 10% of the current populous

which means he needs at least 10 people to even be considered a guild under pro standards of 100 people for a guild roster.

and if your argument was hitting top 10, all you need is 200-300 rating per person at 10 people to be top 10 at the end of the season, Currently you only need 150 each

it's not that hard, get better at the game there are tools like showdown or other games where you can test teams and actually do the math on what kills and doesnt.

top 3 with only 10 people is an improbably in an mmo or massive scale , that is a fallacy if you think you can like you're trying to compete for ladder a ranked system. no you shouldn't have stuff handed to you people work hard to build communities and friendships. Get out of your social group and make friends that's what an mmo is meant for, combine your guild with another.

Edited by DRDoctor
  • Like 2

A community is considered a large group of people right, a guild is just a community of people working towards a common goal

If you have 3 people that is just a small group it's not even considered a guild under definition standards.

like out of a group of 500 people you need at least 50 people to be considered a community in social standards.

which is 10% of the current populous

which means he needs at least 10 people to even be considered a guild under pro standards of 100 people for a guild roster.

and if your argument was hitting top 10, all you need is 200-300 rating per person at 10 people to be top 10 at the end of the season, Currently you only need 150 each

it's not that hard, get better at the game there are tools like showdown or other games where you can test teams and actually do the math on what kills and doesnt.

top 3 with only 10 people is an improbably in an mmo or massive scale , that is a fallacy if you think you can like you're trying to compete for ladder a ranked system. no you shouldn't have stuff handed to you people work hard to build communities and friendships. Get out of your social group and make friends that's what an mmo is meant for, combine your guild with another.

it is a nice pov bro, but you're pov of guild is different than mine, and different than kboww! But your pov is about quantity again, massive players wins BEST guild? Not good.

This is not my POV about 10 people, this is how is today, because this pov is equal a guild with 150 member with each player take 80 points (easy +-) and taking top1 just for quantity.

But thanks for joying the discussion!