Returning once again.

Welp i forgot about this game for awhile i played it almost 3-4 years ago, i forgot the email and password to my old account so i just made a new one. However i'm glad to be back ^-^

I made this account a few months ago and forgot about it))

Hi @Nomiverse and welcome back!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to make a thread about it here on the forums.

Here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you. Check them out.

Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. Make sure to give them a quick read.

Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. It's best if you go ahead and explore yourself though. ^^

Trade Zone: You can advertise, sell, and buy your pokemon here.

Additionally, feel free to join our Official PRO Discord to stay up-to-date with new updates and content, or just hang out with the community.

So good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

Welcome back to PRO @Nomiverse!

i forgot the email and password to my old account so i just made a new one.

I would like to inform you that this can be recovered almost 99% of the time. Just make a post in the general support area and a community coordinatorer assist you with recovering it. If you don't want to, you can just continue on your new account.

However, I am happy you returned and enjoy the game so far! ^.^

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp i forgot about this game for awhile i played it almost 3-4 years ago, i forgot the email and password to my old account so i just made a new one. However i'm glad to be back ^-^

I made this account a few months ago and forgot about it))

Welcome back!

• 8 months later...