my rerol was just used and gone, and the iv came good

Lizardoo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want my celeb to stay with the iv that came, I don't even want a new one Plis mi Nick: lizardoo

I'm not asking for another rerol, it was a bug you can look at my transfers, I paid 650 in a reroll I'm very sad and seriously thinking about stop playing so sad that I'm

Não estou pedindo outro rerol, foi um bug que você pode ver nas minhas transferências, paguei 650 em um reroll Estou muito triste e pensando seriamente em parar de jogar tão triste que estou

[/CITAR]

eI just used the rerol and the IV is still the same, but I could see them, but then I went back to the old ones, which I didn't understand, I'm really upset, I hope you will solve it

I really want my celeb to stay with the iv that came, I don't even want a new one Plis mi Nick: lizardoo

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. First of all, I would like to make it clear that it is essential that you are always honest with us when asking for support. First of all, you can see that in your "Good IV" screenshot, the region of the Celebi says Kanto. While in the "Bad IV" screenshot, you can see that the region of your Celebi says Johto. Yes, there is a bug that when you reroll your Pokemon, their region will be changed to Kanto. However, even with this bug, it doesn't make sense in your screenshots, because the "Bad IV" screenshot would've had the Kanto Region, and not the "Good IV". It is clear that in the "Good IV" screenshot, that it has already been rerolled. In addition to this, even if you did have good IVs and they were rerolled to bad IVs through a reroll ticket, we unfortunately wouldn't be able to return the reroll ticket anyway. This is because the reroll ticket provides a fair IV roll for everyone and it is your fault for taking that chance knowing you could end up with worse IVs than you originally had. Providing you with a new reroll ticket or reverting the IVs would simply be unfair for those who have used Reroll tickets in the past.

I am truly sorry, but I hope you understand.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

♡ General Support ♡ PRO Reporting ♡ Punishment Policy ♡ Discipline Appeals ♡

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

friend, the question was that the ivs did not change, the same old ivs continued, and were not exchanged, I do not want a new iv rerol, I want the ivs that were changed and not the same as they were before

About kanto celebi it was another mistake of the game, it is impossible to capture a celebi in kanto, I don't want another iv reroll I want the new ivs mine just hasn't been changed I keep the same ivs