my rerol was just used and gone, and the iv came good

Lizardoo

friend, the question was that the ivs did not change, the same old ivs continued, and were not exchanged, I do not want a new iv rerol, I want the ivs that were changed and not the same as they were before

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please be more specific? Is the issue that your IVs were never changed or that you want your IVs revered to the "Good IVs" image?

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really upset about it, if bad ivs came I wouldn't care, I would go after another iv rerol, but that's not what happened, I'm being 100% honest

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It is possible you may have misclicked in the chat and opened someone else's Celebi preview and this may have confused you. I've checked your inventory and you indeed do not have a Reroll Ticket. Nonetheless, I am having a Developer look into your issue. If it is confirmed that your reroll ticket was used without changing the IVs, we will compensate it accordingly.

Please be patient in the mean time.

sIf you check and confirm this, if possible change the ivs to the celebi of the image as it was what appeared thanks

Hi there,

As I mentioned previously, the good IV screenshot you sent was most likely not your Celebi. It is possible you viewed someone else's preview. If it is confirmed you used the Reroll Ticket and it didn't reroll your IVs, you would simply be given a new Reroll Ticket. We wouldn't change your Celebi's IVs to ones that you would simply like.

impossible, since it appeared that the celeb was from kanto, I used the vermilion reroll, the game understood as if I had just captured it, I didn't accidentally click it I think this is very unfair

RPlease review this well, I can’t always use the rerol to try to get lucky, this was my first rerol and probably the last one for fear of this happening all over again, help me please friend

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've fully understood what occurred now and have updated our Developers accordingly. You claim to have used your reroll ticket, it gave you good IVs, but it got reverted back somehow and still took your reroll ticket. I'll let you know when the Developers have provided me with the information I need.

Please be patient in the mean time.