Well my suggestions are 2, about the box, and the syncs

Orgullo

I agree with the post, having an opportunity of at least 70% would help a lot especially when capturing pokes of a very high tier since it can be very frustrating. And removing more than 1 at a time could be very useful, the other day I had to remove 4 boxes of gastlys and the truth was not at all pleasant and it is an unnecessary task in which time is lost, perhaps a more comfortable box system or Organizable could help a lot in the game

I support this idea too, especially considering that in the original games the synchronicity has a 100% probability, and in this game there is no breeding system.

From gen I think 3 or 4 up until 8 (sword and shield which was made for 5 year olds) sync has been 50%

Everyone is only mentioning how it effects high tier pokes, yet on this matter you can not separate them from low tier. A fact everyone is ignoring, this would make t5 and t6 pokes way too easy mode which again would flood the market, devalue many many pokes, and radically overhaul the economy (in a fashion that would make it significantly less interesting)

What's great about a pokemon game without breeding is every poke is one of a kind and good ones are not easy to find, which adds a fantastic aspect to the game and is what separates it as an MMO and not a bland pokemon simulator.

The storage box... we all know that thing is a top to bottom nightmare, there are many MANY things that can be done to improve it. (Make it sortable, namable folders, etc.)

Yeah, there was an old thread detailing everything that can be done to improve it (it's way too old to bump now unfortunately, I'm not sure if the thread even still exist), but it seems the staffs consider updating the PC box as low priority, even though it's an update wanted by many for a long time......

Not only mass release, a proper sorting that affects the entire PC box instead of just the current page, and name-able folders, we also need more space (yes, 900 slots are not enough especially when we get the Gen 7 Pokemon) and an expanded search system, for example an option to search all the Pokemon that has certain ability.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I personally am more affected by the issue of Synchronize,

because it is 50% but it usually has a bug when you use role play, in addition to that it takes you 20 hours to farm a poke for pvp (tier 8-9) and when good ivs come out the synchro does not work.

I personally am more affected by the issue of Synchronize,

because it is 50% but it usually has a bug when you use role play, in addition to that it takes you 20 hours to farm a poke for pvp (tier 8-9) and when good ivs come out the synchro does not work.

Bug with role play? What do you mean? Also does whatever you're talking about apply to trace as well?