Sono tornato

Alcuni di voi si ricorderanno di me come il primo italiano ad aver completato hoenn o più semplicemente per la quantità di shiny che mi avevo, beh... sono tornato.

Esiste ancora un clan italiano disposto a far entrare un veterano che non si ricorda più neanche come lanciare una pokeball?

Welcome back @ImRig

I suggest for you to join our Official PRO Discord Server if you haven't already to search for a guild. Tons of friendly and helpful people are there to give you a hand anytime you need it.

Alternatively, you can browse through the guilds page here, or simply post a thread stating that you're looking for an Italian guild here.

Also, if at anytime you experience any issues or have any doubts regarding the game, please don't be afraid to make a post in the general support area.

Good luck and have fun!

Alcuni di voi si ricorderanno di me come il primo italiano ad aver completato hoenn o più semplicemente per la quantità di shiny che mi avevo, beh... sono tornato.

Esiste ancora un clan italiano disposto a far entrare un veterano che non si ricorda più neanche come lanciare una pokeball?

Welcome back!

• 8 months later...