Retrieve pokemon megathread

Greninja1004

My secount account PIYUSHJAINPJ accidentally rrlease apokemon onix and i wish to retrieve back plz help me. As fast as possible

Hello @Greninja1004 . You're Pokemon has been successfully restored, and should be in the last box of your PC.

I want to retrieve my onix ID 33429708 accidentally released on my second account PIYUSHJAINPJ

This post was merged with this thread. Please do not create unnecessary threads, and please remember to post in the Proper Subforums. Also, remember that you may "bump" a post every 24 hours if it were to go unanswered.

For future reference, we have a RESTORE MEGATHREAD for cases such as this, for you to let Staff Members know that you need a Pokemon restored.

As your issue is resolved, I will be closing this thread. If the Pokemon did not restore correctly, please do not hesitate to make a post in General Support and tag me with @Straubs. Also, please do not hesitate to make a post in the Proper Subforums for any questions, issues, or concerns, and make sure to follow the Forum Rules while making these posts.

Have a wonderful day!

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.