give us an opportunity if we lost internet to continue BCC / bug catching...

Algerie31

imo, bug catching should work similarly with bms/ms/exp boost. giving 20 mins timer and allowing player to log off (in cases of disconnect). in cases player dc during battle, he/she will spawn beside nurse Joy in the area. only way to go out would be for timer to finish or player voluntarily exits the area through the guards.

:EasterBulba:

sylveon.gif

C'est la vei

Apply to our Guild Genesis/Reborn: Best Guild In Server!

• 2 weeks later...

The idea itself is really great, but I see a big problem for that. many players gonna abuse this with logging out on purpose and trying to win the BCC to get always the best record every day...

I would recommend to stay things like they are in the PVE section, except for LegendaryPokemon. Otherwise there are way too many abuse tricks possible with relog and stuff like that just to Win at BCC or a boss. 25k isn't much to be honest, you getting 250 poke dollars per fight at cerulean cave on average. per minute you can do somewhat like 6 fights meaning you do 1,5k in one minute, with that said you would do more money in 20 minutes by just winning wild fights compared to doing a 20 min bug catching which isn't a safe way of always winning 25k...

• 1 month later...

The idea itself is really great, but I see a big problem for that. many players gonna abuse this with logging out on purpose and trying to win the BCC to get always the best record every day...

If the BCC NPCs' Pokemon are only set right AFTER you submit your Pokemon, then there should be no such issue, I think.