need to talk to any mod if online plz response

Astrocat12

this is my brothers account

my real account is Grimreaper123 but yesterday i could not login in it it says i have been banned by pro

i have not done anything wrong , never cheated or scammed any one or used vpns etc but i cant login anymore i have 600 hours of gameplay

sir please can any one tell me why i got banned ?

3.thumb.PNG.f1ffc085c6d6d37385f038382dbac4e4.PNG

i think there would have been some misunderstanding so plz review my ban appeal

i tried to appeal from my original account but cant login in forum any more it said " requested user grimreaper123 not found"

1.thumb.PNG.24a4abeae8ea03036f7d9ffcd8cfa431.PNG

and i also tried to reset password but it says i "your tokken is expired"

2.PNG.088ef3a40a96addea2967ee7b632af25.PNG

so i have appealed from my brothers account i mean this account but i have not got any response yet

sir kindly review my appeal and tell me what have i done wrong

Yes in my thread it happened too no response to me

They respond after 3 days

But we shouldn't blame staff for this they also have life and also have right to enjoy

xD

Cya

so u why did they ban you?

and did they unban ?

If you have been banned, you only have to bump your appeal post in the appealing section in the forums every 24 hours so that Staff can see your post, don't worry, they will eventually answer :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hello @@astrocat12,

Sorry for the inconvenience. But my Colleagues that handle Appeals are very busy at the moment and we are all volunteers here that do this in our free time. So please be patient with us. You can bump your Appeal every 24 hours as already mentioned. Other then that you can only wait I am afriad :-/

Have a great day regardless,

M3ru3m

edit: I also merged your Threads. Please stop opening new ones for the same topic.

Edited by M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING