Here

Titaniaplayz

we cant just fast forward time tho. and seasonal event would beat its purpose if it would be held out of season. just my opinion.

:EasterBulba:

But we are requesting them to start summer event before the actual time just 1 - 2 week before In my opinion summer has started now so it can be started before 7-10 days

But let the staff see and reply

Thanks

Hello there,

Talking as a former member of the content team for PRO, events take long to make depending on the amount of content that needs to be added. You have to consider all the new maps that will have to be made and added, a new quest line that someone will have to come up with and shape it into something enjoyable and fun, all the npcs that will have to be made, all the new cosmetics/tiles/forms etc that the artists will have to make and finally all the testing and fixing to make sure everything works as intended and nothing breaks once the event is released. All this takes 1 month+ and seeing how the content team are working on 3 new regions and just released a new quest with 3 new legends, I doubt they will have enough time to release before the beginning or middle of June.

You have to keep in mind that making content for a game takes time and things like real life or other issues can slow things down. You wouldn't want a rushed or bad event I am sure.

Kind regards

Aspheric

• Like 2

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

I don't mind waiting until June to get a fully released big event, although I understand that while in lockdown it would be nice to have a new event right now. Just be patient! :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!