make a short cut dig way to the pokemon tower underground (lavender tower maze)

Algerie31

Hi Staff, I want to make a suggestion. As you know, many people had some difficulties to get to the pokemon tower underground maze which There are 29 Floors before the Underground if ppl plan on hunting there. so i suggest you to make a dig way please

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

If you mean to the members only area then yea I could see that as useful, but then it completely negates the maze part of it. If you just mean to the different floors on the other hand, nothing would matter as they all have the same spawns

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

If you mean to the members only area then yea I could see that as useful, but then it completely negates the maze part of it. If you just mean to the different floors on the other hand, nothing would matter as they all have the same spawns

i mean the underground spawn member ship

discord = algerie31#5698

I think it is intended. They probably made it like that to make it a bit hard. It isn't that difficult anyways :p

well i think you always spawn there and get to underground without seeing guide ..... xd li....

discord = algerie31#5698

• 1 month later...

The maze is part of the experience of the Pokemon Tower Underground and it is very easy to navigate. Closed as denied.

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.