LOST INGAME MAILBOX

Kamahl13

Hey there! A friend of mine send me the pick axe tool throw mailbox. After doing my quest, I send the tool back to him throw mailbow but he never got it. I copied his name from the mail i received so I dont think I had a mistake. Is there any way to check that or investigate where his tool has gone???

Hey there! A friend of mine send me the pick axe tool throw mailbox. After doing my quest, I send the tool back to him throw mailbow but he never got it. I copied his name from the mail i received so I dont think I had a mistake. Is there any way to check that or investigate where his tool has gone???

Hello,

You've mailed the item to the user 'Puto', but this isn't the user you got the item from.

Did something go wrong or was mailing it to this user intentional?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi! Thanks for answering so fast. Deffinetely I did a mistake, I wrote the user's name in the Tittle space. The mailbox was for TitusIsPro, the person whe sent me it first.

Hi @Kamahl13

Since the account you mailed the Pick Axe to is a 0hr account, the item is lost in kind of a "limbo" for lack of better word - sadly as it stands it's not recoverable. We have asked a Dev to help!

I'll update you once we know more, but I wanted to let you know what was going on in the meantime.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi @Kamahl13.

You can log back in now! The Pick Axe has been reissued to you.

I will lock this thread as resolved. :) Have a nice day!

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.