Item buyer

Wargorek

i have alot full heal items and other item on my medicine pocket i want sell them but item buyer not buy that item so i sugest if we can sell items

1. full heal

2. paralyze heal

3. burn heal

4. awaking

5. reviene

6. antidote

other option is we can use those items on item Recylycer

Edited by Wargorek
  • Like 1

Discord Wargorek#4618

I think the reason they aren't added to the item recycler is because you can buy them, also I think there is an item buyer in the department stores, which they could be added too seeing as they aren't already in that list. But i can definitely see this as being useful

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I think the reason they aren't added to the item recycler is because you can buy them, also I think there is an item buyer in the department stores, which they could be added too seeing as they aren't already in that list. But i can definitely see this as being useful

you can buy charcoal too

you can buy charcoal too

I think the difference to buying charcoal and evo stones rather than these, is that these items can sell in pokemarts ranging from 100$ to 300$, which means that getting 10 for the item recycler, let's say just the antidotes, which cost 100, that would be 1k$ for the item recycler, which then means that you can get multiple items like ultra balls and various others, for far less than their normal price. With the charcoal and evolution stones is that they all cost about 2 thousand coins, which totals to 20k$ if you want 10 of them, for that amount, you could get more than you ask for, but at the same time less. Which is why I believe that's allowed.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif