Mew Quest

Xylos

Hey,

it seems there are 2 sources with different time ranges for the travel to Faraway Island.

Here in the forums it is 12am to 13am while on the PRO Wiki it is 12pm to 13am.

On the PRO Discord was a guy who couldn't interact with the Lapras. He used the forums time stamp - maybe thats why, but hard to say if we don't know which one is true.

If its wrong in the Forums, please correct it. If its wrong on the Wiki, please let it me know. I will then correct it.

Discord_2020-06-03_03-50-40.png.4c7a49cd639a4dd15e23fa70509b36be.png

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey,

it seems there are 2 sources with different time ranges for the travel to Faraway Island.

Here in the forums it is 12am to 13am while on the PRO Wiki it is 12pm to 13am.

On the PRO Discord was a guy who couldn't interact with the Lapras. He used the forums time stamp - maybe thats why, but hard to say if we don't know which one is true.

If its wrong in the Forums, please correct it. If its wrong on the Wiki, please let it me know. I will then correct it.

Hello @Xylos!

This is indeed misinformation on the forum's side. I have edited the post to display the correct information, and hopefully in an easier manner for players to understand better.

Thank you for helping the player and answering their questions, and letting us know about the issue. If any more discrepancies between the Forums or the ProWiki, please do not hesitate to let us know.

As the situation has been resolved, I will be closing this thread. If you have anymore questions, concerns, or issues, please do not hesitate to post in the Proper SubForums.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Straubs

• Like 1

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.