I think buneary does not spawn for me

Ghabra

buneary is a tier 6 pokemon that is huntable in amity square in sinnoh.

Today , i have tried to hunt buneary for over 6 hours , and used repel trick with over 200 repels .

This is abnormal for a tier 6 pokemon to be this hard to find.

If possible , can i have this looked into? it might be just me being very very unlucky but it might also be a bug

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

Today , i have tried to hunt buneary for over 6 hours , and used repel trick with over 200 repels .

If possible , can i have this looked into? it might be just me being very very unlucky but it might also be a bug

Hello @Ghabra,

I think this is just you being extremely unlucky. I have checked the spawn and it should be okay, I didn't receive any other complaints aswell.

Possible you did the repeltrick wrong? You need a fainted level 21 Pokemon in first slot or your synchronize Pokemon needs to have level 21 (I think you know this, but I just want to be sure).

Did the Pokemon not spawn without repeltrick aswell?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

It might be just me but i also tried to farm this morning for 1,5 hour (larvitar tier 8 repel trick poke lvl 55), didn't get one in over 100+ repels.

Yesterday i also did it and i would usually get one every 5/10 repels. I might just be unlucky today but i also think it's worth looking into.

Hello @Ghabra,

I think this is just you being extremely unlucky. I have checked the spawn and it should be okay, I didn't receive any other complaints aswell.

Possible you did the repeltrick wrong? You need a fainted level 21 Pokemon in first slot or your synchronize Pokemon needs to have level 21 (I think you know this, but I just want to be sure).

Did the Pokemon not spawn without repeltrick aswell?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

@Contrary yes i did the repel trick correctly with a dead level 21 in the first slot and a synch in the second and i hunted 6 hours before that without using repel , that was the reason i used repel in the first place . Over 200 super repels for a tier 6 with no results seemed very unlucky and borderline buggy , that is why im assuming it's buggy. I thank you for checking , it could be that i am just extremely unlucky

Did you repel at the lower grassy area or the left side grassy area of amity square?

Discord: TurboS#7968

Update :

[uSER=2462663]@Blitzkreig707[/uSER] i switched to the left side of amity square and i started to find bunearie.

i really got surprised , why would it spawn on a certain patch of grass in the same map and not on the other? if this is a huge bug in my opinion

Update :

[uSER=2462663]@Blitzkreig707[/uSER] i switched to the left side of amity square and i started to find bunearie.

i really got surprised , why would it spawn on a certain patch of grass in the same map and not on the other? if this is a huge bug in my opinion

The same happened for me too, so it seems the spawns are divided there. Similar to fennekin/chespin spawn in forest pit. Good luck on your hunt. Regards.

• Like 2

Discord: TurboS#7968

The same happened for me too, so it seems the spawns are divided there. Similar to fennekin/chespin spawn in forest pit. Good luck on your hunt. Regards.

That's indeed correct. Spawns there are divided and for Bunneary you need to hunt in the left side of Amity Square.

I should've been more clear from the start and mentioned that. Anyways, I hope this explained your misfortune now.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.